Cavs or Cuirs?

The main reason I haven't been recording videos is that I want to get a new setup first (Fix the chronic audio de-sync issue), but I've no energy to bother with it when I get home from work. I also do a lot of console stuff and so need to find a working setup for that too.

Come on TMIT :)... Even here in far Croatia people miss your LP's... Please don't bring us another "Firefly" experience... :crazyeye:
Maybe we could gift you a GS (bulbing computers) & a GE (hurry production of setup) :lol:

The browns are better than the jags, but yeah, I forgot about the chiefs. THAT is the worst NFL team. They didn't even have a lead in a game until last week, and of course that game had extra motivation. They actually beat the saints in overtime like two months ago, but never had the lead. That's crazy.

Chiefs < Jags < Browns this year. Browns actually look decent lately and have won a few in a row...first time that happened in a while lol.

Cecil Shorts was doing great for Jags until he got hurt...not cool for me in fantasy football. Josh Gordon is a similar player on the Browns in FF.

True the Browns are a little better, but it is really a matter of margins. Is a marginally better team really better in the NFL? What is the difference between 2-11, 2-11, and 5-8. Well damn you got me, the Browns are much better. XD The browns have one of the hardest divisions in all of the NFL to be fair.

Top Bottom