1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Cavs or Cuirs?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Strategy & Tips' started by Pengu, Dec 4, 2012.

1. gamingmuse69

gamingmuse69 Chieftain

Come on TMIT :)... Even here in far Croatia people miss your LP's... Please don't bring us another "Firefly" experience... :crazyeye:
    Maybe we could gift you a GS (bulbing computers) & a GE (hurry production of setup) :lol:

2. Zx Zero Zx

Zx Zero Zx Deity

The Jags aren't the worst! Look at the Browns, and the Chiefs. Those teams are truly jokes.

3. FlyinJohnnyL

FlyinJohnnyL You need more workers....

The browns are better than the jags, but yeah, I forgot about the chiefs. THAT is the worst NFL team. They didn't even have a lead in a game until last week, and of course that game had extra motivation. They actually beat the saints in overtime like two months ago, but never had the lead. That's crazy.

4. TheMeInTeam

TheMeInTeam Top Logic

Chiefs < Jags < Browns this year. Browns actually look decent lately and have won a few in a row...first time that happened in a while lol.

Cecil Shorts was doing great for Jags until he got hurt...not cool for me in fantasy football. Josh Gordon is a similar player on the Browns in FF.

5. Zx Zero Zx

Zx Zero Zx Deity

True the Browns are a little better, but it is really a matter of margins. Is a marginally better team really better in the NFL? What is the difference between 2-11, 2-11, and 5-8. Well damn you got me, the Browns are much better. XD The browns have one of the hardest divisions in all of the NFL to be fair.