CCM1 (epic mod)

Yea that is interesting. Kind of strange they would have had it do that! I'll keep an eye out see if i notice it happen at all also.

Too bad the image files with multiple era's / multiple combined graphics don't let you expand the image file to a larger size, but the large/small wonder images you can. So e.g. for the great wall, you can actually have that wonder appear anywhere on the screen, which is nice, although it will still appear 'behind' other buildings lower than it. It is enjoyable customizing this screen. Look forward to seeing what you continue to do!

I have been here since 2006, and I am still finding out things that I did not know about Civ3. I suspect that will continue on for the next 11 years.

So nice to see you're working on this masterpiece again mate.
But all these wonderful city-views apart, how is the core mod getting on ???
Wish something of a beta version could pop up that is playable (even without full graphic city-views)

Hello. I got a question about the mod how was it possible for you to put the city view in the mod

So nice to see you're working on this masterpiece again mate.
But all these wonderful city-views apart, how is the core mod getting on ???
Wish something of a beta version could pop up that is playable (even without full graphic city-views)

clamel, please have a look to your pms.

Hello. I got a question about the mod how was it possible for you to put the city view in the mod

You can read it here: https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/ccm-epic-mod.352057/page-92#post-14782582
CCM2 is modding directly the epic game.

The non public betatest of CCM2 has started. The files for that test are now ready for download in the CCM-Betatest forum.

I can take part in the beta test. However, not in the next 3 weeks. If you need such tester - write to me how to make it.

Node60, I have sent you a pm.

Right now I'm playing under CCM1.8 as Rome/Italy, and I was surprised to discover that the Roman Senate costs only 10 shields! Shurely shome mishtake, Mish Moneypenny? I can't honestly believe that it's meant to be that cheap...?

Civinator, this GW doesn't seem to be included in CCM2.0 (not under that name, anway), so the question doesn't apply there -- but do you by any chance remember what you actually intended it to cost in CCM1.8?

Even if not, do you have any specific recommendation for a more reasonable price (at least 200 shields, seems more like it -- I have Rome at Pop11, making 20+ SPT already, so that would be a 10T-build)?

Top Bottom