Celtic Bangbangman

Spillsandstains

Warlord
BODGIT AND C. PRODUCTIONS

Hello boppers. Well there I am playing another interminable game of BTS and the Celt flavah flav musketman appears sans body. Scary! Perhaps dark druidic magic at work.
So I get Bakuel's <<Andean Musketman>> and poke around with it a bit, skinning up a kilt (from the celtic warrior with the funny axe thing), a nice cloth coat with brass buttons (from a Colonization<<indentured servant>> and legs with tats. Sadly a woad 'I love mum' won't turn up at at this scale so it's just some abstract stuff (incidentally, my other spirit guide, Cuchulainn, said it spells 'as used by the Brazilian Aristocracy' in the ogham script. Odd).
The head was the hardest bit as I didn't realise it needed skinning, so it took a while to bleedin FIND it in nifscope let alone give him a new <<indentured servant with some quickly applied facial hair>> face. I covered up the ears with environmentally sensitive and prepatriarchal long hair as they looked really iffy.
Finally, with some pleasure I bodged in a tam o'shanter (a preindustrial armoured scottish helmet made with a turnip - derived type of kevlar) which I am terribly proud of, considering the original hat looked like a 1950's bra cup.
Bish, bosh!
I think I will try to learn to build my own, he needs a much bushier moustache and a mobile sporran really . . . next time maybe.
Apologies for screenshot . . . zoom button is on strike until I promise to stop spilling coffee dribble on it. Scene: A brave musketeer defends St. Albans from a giant Fighting Haddock.
Now I will try to upload . . . make way . . .

Attachments

• kilted_musketman.rar
    420.7 KB · Views: 314
  • kilted_musketman_preview.rar
    318.4 KB · Views: 338
This unit looks pretty damn good. If you could somehow make a "what-if" Celtic Rifleman and Cannon (or Grenadier) I'd love it! Good work. :goodjob:

You should post this in the database BTW.

But then we have to download it to see it, then find and open it, which is rather inconvenient.

Indeede. :yup:
Btw, I just checked on a number of your recent units. Top notch, Mech. :goodjob:

*sob* my mouse wheel is f**ked, so I can't zoom in. OK, I've just slashed my budget and i'll get a new mouse. But it means my daughter will have to live on weevils and we'll have to eat the baby for dinner. I hope you are all happy.

*sob* my mouse wheel is f**ked, so I can't zoom in. OK, I've just slashed my budget and i'll get a new mouse. But it means my daughter will have to live on weevils and we'll have to eat the baby for dinner. I hope you are all happy.

check craigslist. Cheap stuff there.

Well I'm sorry, but us euros have NOTHING since the banks all crashed. On a more cheerful note, the baby was delicious.
You norteamericanos have NO IDEA. From Dublin to Vienna, from Oslo to Madrid, our mighty continent has become a grey, smoke - clouded wasteland where malnourished orphans fight lost Antipodean backpackers over a single can of spoiled dog food. In my home town a horde of naked bicyclists - clearly a modern metaphysical emanation of the Four Horsemen - are due to ride by soon, displaying their wicked flesh. A Satanic dwarf is ruler of the once great imperial Italian land. Clearly these are the Last Days. And I didn't put enough milk in the coffee.

Well I'm sorry, but us euros have NOTHING since the banks all crashed. On a more cheerful note, the baby was delicious.
You norteamericanos have NO IDEA. From Dublin to Vienna, from Oslo to Madrid, our mighty continent has become a grey, smoke - clouded wasteland where malnourished orphans fight lost Antipodean backpackers over a single can of spoiled dog food. In my home town a horde of naked bicyclists - clearly a modern metaphysical emanation of the Four Horsemen - are due to ride by soon, displaying their wicked flesh. A Satanic dwarf is ruler of the once great imperial Italian land. Clearly these are the Last Days. And I didn't put enough milk in the coffee.
:lol: I can safely say that in Middle England, very little has changed. Can't say the same for anywhere else, but I think a little touch of fiction may have slipped in somewhere, right? ;)

:lol: I can safely say that in Middle England, very little has changed. Can't say the same for anywhere else, but I think a little touch of fiction may have slipped in somewhere, right? ;)

Well, taking the situation of Middle England into account before the financial crisis, its small wonder little has changed... :mischief:

Well, yes, it's just an enormous fib, but the idea is for people to send me money . . . and I didn't make the naked cyclists up. Just the eschatological gloss.

Well, taking the situation of Middle England into account before the financial crisis, its small wonder little has changed... :mischief:
Okay, that's just not nice. :lol:
Well, yes, it's just an enormous fib, but the idea is for people to send me money . . . and I didn't make the naked cyclists up. Just the eschatological gloss.
Where can I find one of these naked cyclists of which you speak?

This unit looks good.
But please: next time first 7zip the picture then rar then zip then make a self-exec archive... the suspense will be greater then :) ... maybe put it on a external server... part the file :lol:
No, seriously - i'm just a little tiny user, but sure would appreciate a simple pasted jpg...

Top Bottom