Central Screen HUD for triple screen (unfinished)

Gedemon

Modder
Super Moderator
A small mod I made to try to center the HUD when using the game on a triple screen setup.

It works, but I won't have time to fine tune it, so I release what's already done in case someone want to take it over.

Current issues:
- city details is not auto-hiding (bug in the main game's file I suppose, but not visible in the base game as that part of the HUD is moved outside of the screen)
- diplomatic screen can be centered, but then the leader is put off screen, so ATM the whole diplomatic menu open on the left screen (at least you don't have to move the mouse over 3 screen to close it, the close button is also on the left screen)
- the terrain mouse over tooltip is offset to the right screen.

Install as any other mod, then open CSH_InGame.lua to change the WIDTH, HEIGHT, OFFSET values to your setting (the default values are for a 5760x1080 setup)

Attachments

• Central Screen HUD.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 382
I'm still learning how to mod but I figured out what value needs to change to fix the city details issue:
In the CityPanelOverview.xml file (located in Base\Assets\UI\Panels\), in the SlideAnim section there is Start"-330,27". If you change the -330 to anything off your left monitor (for my 2560 monitors, I used -2890) it works perfectly. Now I just need to learn how to modify that value via your CSH_inGame.lua file.

I'm still learning how to mod but I figured out what value needs to change to fix the city details issue:
In the CityPanelOverview.xml file (located in Base\Assets\UI\Panels\), in the SlideAnim section there is Start"-330,27". If you change the -330 to anything off your left monitor (for my 2560 monitors, I used -2890) it works perfectly. Now I just need to learn how to modify that value via your CSH_inGame.lua file.

Great mod. helps with my triples. Ive altered de slideanim start to -2250 which works perfectly with my 1920x1080s. Any advancements on the tooltip issue?

I tried this mod by adding it to the mods folder but it wont load the game and is stuck on the loading logo. any suggestions? I didn't even get to a point to activate the mod in the mods options.

Top Bottom