CFC Courtroom

civplayah

phantasm
Thanks so much to Zack for the game idea and rule revisions!

Basic Game Setup: CFC Courtroom is a roleplaying game in the same vein as Phoenix Wright. CFC Courtroom is a mock court game where CFC users are assigned different roles that would be seen in a courtroom. You must then, as you would in a real US courtroom, attempt to fit your character through roleplay and try to accomplish your character's goals. After a court case is finished, someone else may volunteer to host and the process will be repeated.

Signing Up: To sign up, all you must do is post a reply stating that you would like to play. From there, you will be randomly assigned a role, and some information to help get you going. After all the roles are done and sent out, the game will start.

Updates: I will frequently post updates at set intervals— normally either 24 or 48 hours, depending on factors like activity, my ability to update, and if I believe enough has been said. Included in the update will be a brief summary of what recently happened and a transition to the next phase. Also included in the update will be who will talk during the phase. Those players must talk actively, and no other player may talk unless it is a minor comment that, in roleplay terms, will be a whisper.

Lawyers/Attorneys: If the update indicates the upcoming phase is one to interrogate witnesses, please post who you would like to interrogate. Only you and that person may talk. If that phase requires you to give an opening statement or closing statement as well as a defense or prosecution, you must post with the required information. You must call on every witness at some point in the game.

Witnesses: If a lawyer or attorney calls you to the stand, you must post answering the lawyer’s questions as truthfully as you can. The questions and answers may be in one large post or spread out among many posts.

Jury: If the phase indicates that it is a voting phase, you must PM me your decision.

Judge: You preside over the court- whatever you say is law. You decide if someone should stop talking, if the case is adjourned early because of unacceptable behavior on someone’s part, you also decide the sentence and the ruling. You post during all phases and may post anything you desire.
Above all, have fun. This is an experimental game, and if you get lost, look at your assigned role again or check the latest update, which will have many instructions in it. Let’s hope things don’t get too chaotic!

You may now post.

Any questions? Ask them. :)

Sign-up list (15):
Zack
ZeletDude
CivGeneral
SouthernKing
robbiecon
Link
Seon
remake20
West India Man
NedimNapoleon
bestrfcplayer
Omega124
Takhisis
electric926
Darth Caesar

Reserves:
landlubber
Domination3000

It depends. My sig says it all.

When is it starting, and how much time will be required?

Most likely I won't be able to join until Mid-March, but its POSSIBLE depending upon time needed and stuff.

I present...

THE CHEWBACCA DEFENSE!!! INSANITY!!!

Just look at him! Look at the Wookie!

This looks like a very Interesting type of game.

I'm in... but I trust that every game will follow the rules of Mystery genre?

Not sure what you mean by that... only the defendant truly knows if he/she did the crime or not.

It depends. My sig says it all.

When is it starting, and how much time will be required?

Most likely I won't be able to join until Mid-March, but its POSSIBLE depending upon time needed and stuff.

I'll put you down as a reserve. You may have a chance to play in the game, but it's doubtful. You can probably play in the next one.

I want in. I call the cop that stands there and does nothing!

:lol: I did consider putting the Bailiff in, but decided against it, as he does actually do nothing important.

Top Bottom