CFC Euro2008 Fantasy Football League

Actually no. He is playing on loan to Panathinaikos although the team has the option to buy him for about 1-3 millions .Most fans want the team to buy him. He did take part is some pretty exceptional goals but his performance is not always consistent. The thing is players like him usually they shine more when playing in their national teams because it is easier to perform when you are a big star among several worse players. Due to the fact that he was the captain and i do know he has good ability and i thought he had a more important role for his national team.

well, he is playmaker. and captain. on paper. he just isnt able to make plays. or or lead the team. :)
and for set pieces, dont expect austria to get a lot of them, they'll play very defensively and wont get near the opponent's box too often...

well, he is playmaker. and captain. on paper. he just isnt able to make plays. or or lead the team. :)
and for set pieces, dont expect austria to get a lot of them, they'll play very defensively and wont get near the opponent's box too often...

After a little studying of which team each player would be against at the first match day , these are my updated choices for match day one

Čech
Lahm, Kyrgiakos , Carvalho, Ćorluka
Cristiano Ronaldo, Ballack, Kranjčar, Silva
Torres (C), Amanatidis

I wonder what would happen to this league if Switzerland beats the Czechs...:confused:

A lot of us are betting on Chech.

So anyone transferring Cannavaro out of their team? as he's apparantly missing the whole tournament with a knee injury.

Is there a limit on transfers made then? presumably if not you could just transfer after the end of each game and end up amassing an insane amount of points.

Is there a limit on transfers made then? presumably if not you could just transfer after the end of each game and end up amassing an insane amount of points.

there is a 4 transfer limit for matchdays two and three, then it's unlimited again.

a matchday consists of all games of a round. (matchday one means all first matches of all teams in all groups. matchday 4 consists of all quarter finals.)

I wonder what would happen to this league if Switzerland beats the Czechs...:confused:

A lot of us are betting on Chech.

I didn't have Cech and I've changed my team around a bit as I think Switzerland as hosts will get out of that group.

made some final changes to my team, getting rid of two injured (viera and cannovaro) ...so I should now be ready for the games :)

For any one who cares, here are the results of the freindly games

1 Tombort FC 79
2 FC Ovi 58
3 Borrachos United 45
4 Anderslecht 41
5 dutchfire's devils 37
6 Katowice United 35
7 kalifen kicker 34
8 Calgacus' Wasters 33
9 Tricky Tulls 32
10 CFCLosers 29
11 FC Harburg 27
12 Leyton FC 25
13 Spambox Attack 22

And the link (you might need to log in first to see it)
http://en.euro2008fantasy.uefa.com/M/table.mc?id=3939

My team for the friendlies (That i forgot i even made) Greeceforwin had 38 points which would make it 4th .

My today's team is completly different though.

delete this , testing with images.

Who do you think will play in the defensive midfield of Spain?
The still active F1 champ Alonso or the former F1 champ Senna? ;)

That's an ominously bad sign :scared:

More ominous for me perhaps is that my team is absent from that list. Anyone any ideas why? i loggged in and it told me i was part of the league perhaps i missed a couple of friendly games.

Top Bottom