CFC Fantasy Baseball 2015

illram

Deity
Retired Moderator
My keeper league attempt was a hilarious failure, so how about a redraft auction league? Our illustrious commissioner El J of the usual CFC fantasy league is absent this year, so I am trying something new.

6x6 stats: R, HR, RBI, SB, OBP, SLG for hitters, QS, K, ERA, WHIP, SV, BB/9 for pitchers.

Standard Yahoo! rosters. (Normal lineup + 2 util spots.)

Auction live draft ideally near the end of March on a weekend. Who is in??

https://yho.com/mlb?l=97051&k=d4b6683b593c7784&ikey=c34bd76c2f701146

Anyone can join! :) It's a roto league with weekly roster moves. Click the link to check it out and join up if you want.

Likelihood of the league getting enough players looks dim, but join and we shall see. I have invites out on other forums too.

I am running a league with some military forum guys/gals if you want to mix with us.

Would anyone over there have any interest in joining? What's your league like?

Where is our usual 2015 CFC contingent? No one can replace the steady hand of our usual commish El J, and I am by no means trying to, but this will be a fun casual league in the spirit of our usual annual CFC league. Join up folks!

Military forum... Armchair General. It is the same = fun league. Yahoo. Only have about 4 right now. A couple of guys got into a big stink last year... remind you of anything :mischief: . One lady (not to be taken lightly) plays.
It has:

C,1B,2B,3B,SS,OF,OF,OF,U,U,SP,SP,RP,RP,P,P,P,P,B,B,B,B,B,DL,DL

Stats are negotiable at this point (I kind of like yours) as I am taking over the league from a pissed commish. No draft date yet (live).

Don't know how they (lazy) would feel about joining another.

If anyone is still looking to join yet another super duper awesome fantasy league, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE. This league has more cowbell than any other fantasy league, GUARANTEED.

Live draft on Friday April 3rd at 1:00 pm PST! OH MY GOD!!

https://yho.com/mlb?l=97051&k=d4b668...4bd76c2f701146

Currently have 8, expecting at least one more, plus all of you awesome people.

:yeah::band::sheep::sheep::band::banana:

Top Bottom