CFC Fantasy Premier League 2009/10

I switched out Young to get Fabregas which is probably why he ended up getting injured.

At least you're not the one in last place...:( Can't believe Fabregas was injured the same week I spend so many points to bring him to my team.

I'm in the same boat.

I had a *horrible* week and fell a lot in the standings... but at least my team is now worth 101.0 :lol:

I have had a good weekend so far, getting 76 points. I only have one player involved in tonights games. It seems like everyone in my team was scoring or assiting.

Scratcher

This year is really going so dreadfully. I need to start watching Match of the Day or something. Nothing is going right. I don't understand how I won last year.

You made some brilliant transfers last year, calgacus. Seemed to be on the ball for every week during the last couple weeks.

I'm not doing that well so far either, but I'm kinda used to it - I usually have a slow start it seems. I started the first 2 gameweeks well - was in first for a while, but now I've fallen down into a decent mid-level position.

My team value is 102.3, which is a record for me, so early in the season. Hopefully that team value goes up and up and eventually helps me win ;)

Thank goodness no one had Keane in their team and only one person had Torres as captain.

Had Drogba been injured, which I feared from the last game, I would have go Torres and he would have been my captain. Oh well.

Why did I not have Bent as my captain? That cost some 12 points, but not much of a problem. :D The two biggest movers so far this week have been myself, moving up to 11th from 18th and Quildavyr FC who moved up to 3rd from 7th.

It is a log jam right now with only 20 points separating 7th from 16th and between 10 and 14 there is only 2 points between that lot. I expect that to be lots of movement for a long time, if we are this tight.

Top Bottom