CFC Fantasy Premier League 2015–16

Pangur Bán

Deconstructed
Another year is about to begin:
http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

This is the code for the standard league: 254996-68563

This is for the head-to-head league: 254996-68632

Following the 2013–14 year when the league was filled with search-and-play surfers (one of whom won the league), as last year users should identify themselves either here on on the fantasy site so that they aren't accidentally purged when I remove the random internet players (if you wish anonymity, PM me the team name).

This is a list of players, which will be updated as necessary.

League Players:

Spoiler :
Dukla Kilrymont -- Pangur Bán
Vito Mannowned -- Mise

H2H Players:

Spoiler :
Dukla Kilrymont -- Pangur Bán

Will the winner get Raheem Sterling's contract? :lol:

Better Cech Yourselves before you wreck yourselves.

(Once again putting full faith in Petr Cech to lead my team to greatness)

The H2H scoring won't start until week 2, so anyone joining at the last minute can still get a place before I expunge the randomers.

This league has renewed from last season right? Looks like i'm still registered from then :)

Your admin messed up. Just went to remove the randomers, didn't realise there was a game tonight! So players are now locked in.

Could delete the league and start another for week 4. Or could just let it go. Let me know.

I think there's a bunch of randoms in the league - can we remove them please?

(For the record, I'm Autocomplete United.)

second at the moment, was first in both my leagues for a while, now second and fourth, some unfortunate drops in form

I'm Cech Yourself, had a horrible start, but still going.

If you guys want, I could create a new league with a start date of GW20, and make it invite-only, sending out the code via PM or email or something. Could make for an interesting experiment.

Top Bottom