CFC FEMA Camp Meet-Up Thread

Mr. Dictator

A Chain-Smoking Fox
The day is almost upon us, my friends. As soon as your containment sector has been announced, let us know!

Things to discuss:

Card games? Do we want them? I'm down for Rummy, if nothing else. We could rename it "Romney", in honor of our last brush with freedom's luscious hair.
Trades? I can bring two cigarettes for a toothbrush.
Drinks? Has anyone ever made prison wine?

Did you guys stumble upon a room filled with hundreds and hundreds of boxes?

If you're up for a really good smoke, I can probably get some cigars. Just don't ask me how I smuggle them; it'll ruin the experience for you.

Woah woah woah. Don't talk about this yet. We can't move on to the camps until we have disarmed the population!

I'll be in charge of mandatory Koranic indoctrination. Everyone knew that Liberalism was a front for radical Islam, right?

I've heard about the FEMA camps thingy, but I've no clue when it is said that they will actually start the imprisonments?

Do we get a daily heroine and/or marijuana ration in the camps?

Can I smoke while I get my abortion?

Serious questions folks

Edit:
This thread needs 100% more Crezth.

Shoot, I need to shore up on my Spanish fast, how else will I fraternize with my new overlords?

I'm the FEMA concentration/reeducation/rediscrimination camp director for the Cincinnati area, responsible for detaining all whites aged 30 and up. Ask me anything.

I applied to be a FEMA camp guard a week ago. I got a call back on election night right after Obama won saying that I got the job! What a great night! Four more years!

You should be getting your badge from the United States Healthful Living Department soon, too. Nice added perk is you get to detain smokers and anyone consuming over 500 calories in one meal on the spot!

When they say "Whip the fatties into shape" in the training manual, will I be given an actual whip?

Depends on your precinct. The recommended instrument is usually a cattle prod or a taser, though.

So did they release the chemtrails that increase homosexual urges yet, or is that next month?

Also, when is Rush scheduled to come out of the closet?

Alex Jones does good work man. He manages to make all of this seem so stupid that nobody will believe anyone who figures it out.

... What have I been missing around here?

Nothin. We're just kinda bored waiting on our orders to begin operation Sagan and eliminate Real America once and for all.

... What have I been missing around here?

Some right-wingers (including Dick Morris, I'm not kidding, he wrote an effing book about it) have been predicting that an Obama victory (or defeat) would lead to a coup to install some kind of radical government in the United States that will reduce real America to international serfdom.

Top Bottom