CFC Meeting in Hamburg!

Cilpot said:
I'll try, but I can't really promise. It'd be fun, I bet :)

It would also be nice if some other Norwegians would come along and we could take the boat together (and get loaded), as it is quite boring to travel alone..

Unless this is an evil plot to collect all the annoying euroweenies in the same house and then blow it up

What an excellent idea :evil:

I think they planned somthing like this at CDG I dont know if it ever went ahead. They were going to Barcelona I think.

Great! And Curt, I've always wanted to meet you, so I'm looking forward!

What's CFC? Is it sorta like Ladder? I'm sorta a newbie on internet play.

So I guess the two of you will be there...?

I've heard malicious rumours that Curt and Carlos were joking. I'm going to assume they didn't.

Very good!

What if only one shows up, gets to the place of the meeting and finds a piece of paper writing in big, bold characters: "Busted!"

Aphex_Twin said:
What if only one shows up, gets to the place of the meeting and finds a piece of paper writing in big, bold characters: "Busted!"
Then he'll have a funny story to tell about some idiot who got to Hamburg just to put a piece of paper there.

Aphex_Twin said:

Don't worry that's not going to happen or at least that's not my experience.
I have already met a number of people in real life which I only knew beforehand from the internet and I never had bad experiences.

But you take precautions of course, for example exchanging mobile numbers (although that will be done in PM's).

But I really don't believe I will find such a paper (with the text "Busted") in Hamburg.

AVN said:
But I really don't believe I will find such a paper (with the text "Busted") in Hamburg.

as it would require another idiots to go there to palce it ;)
whcih would make it two idiots - who could rather slink off for a nice evening in town with beer :D

carlosMM said:
as it would require another idiots to go there to palce it ;)
whcih would make it two idiots - who could rather slink off for a nice evening in town with beer :D
Not necessarily. Does one of the above live in Hamburg? Or it just might be that one knows another that lives there. But I disgress...

Anyway, if there are any meetings next summer... ;)

hey, anyone interested in a 'I went to the CFC meet in Hambrug and nobody was there' T-Shirt? I can make one (obviosuly only one ;)) for a few bucks ;)

:p

Top Bottom