CFC Model UN 2.0 Sign Up Thread

Originally posted by Xen

no you dont, the president, or chaiman, is a very powerful voice in the model UN, and is the moderator- by definition, I am now the moderator, unless you want to exchange nations with me

I guess I wouldn't mind as long as you are fully aware of the rules. But didn't you say you're in a real Model UN?

OK then, tell me what topic to make first. :)

I would also be interested to play in such a game. :) And my question is about the same as TNG question.

Actually, if there's too many players, we could create teams for each country ! Something like the Defense Minister, the Foreign Minister, and the chief of state ? :)

The thread is in Other Games.

If you are still interested, keep tabs on that thread. People will most likely drop out, and it will be a first come, first serve basis on who gets to replace them.

Marla: The other Model UN died before a single resolution was passed. Teams would only slow it down even more, unfortuantely...

NOTE I Xen, acting as President, will be needing a secretary to keep track of what goes on, is officially said, and proposed int he thread- if anyone wishes to participate in this manner, please PM as I would prefer that a person not assigned a nation do this job

Je voudrais vous inviter Eêtre sur l'équipe française, Marla.

As I know little about French foreign policy aside from them opposing the Iraq War. ;)

EDIT: Looks like CG ain't allowing them.

Xen: Wanna switch countries? I think I'd rather be President if you wouldn't mind. You DO get Veto power...

Plexus: I won't mind if you ask her for help on French politics. But official teams would probably slow down the game...

Okay Plexus, feel free to PM me. :)

Now I'll just check the thread in the other games forum (even if I don't play I'm still curious :D).

You know, the first Model UN had enough support to get started on a second SC, but not actually fill it all in. I wonder if it's possible now?

EDIT: If it was necessary, some generous people could play two different countries in two different SC's :mischief:...

I would love to join, and seeing how the first one if full I propose we start a secon one, anyone interested?

Top Bottom