Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Asexual

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Something Else

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Prefer Not To Say

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I ticked "Straight" because I've known I was interested in (some) girls since I was about 9. And also never met a bloke I felt romantically/ sexually attracted to, hence never experienced any uncertainty about which way I swung.

That said, I do also believe that sexual preferences are a spectrum; so given that there are about 3.5 billion blokes on the planet, I can't rule out the possibility that I just never met the right one... ;)

I knew from a young age. We had a local gaggle of boys fighting the girls during elementary school. Was really interested in one called Zaire, his hair was great. Then a few years later I'm frolicking in a seedy, smoky hallway and I'm like 'Oh I bat for every team, it seems'.

I'm straight. Like very, very, VERY straight, being very grossed out by masculinity and very attracted to feminity.

I voted lesbian obviously, but there was a time I was dating this nice man and almost married him. Who knows? Maybe I would have been somebody's mum as well?

I'm generally speaking cis-het. But I reject the notion of gender and sexuality as essentializing monoliths. I have days where I feel more feminine than masculine and days where I feel attracted to men depending on the man and on the day.

Have you ever tested those waters Owen?

Straight as a laser. Catch me in the fun house.

EDIT: Given how much I'm posting in this thread, might as well join the crowd and post sexual orientation - definitely one of the gays here on CFC.

Last edited:
Zelet, long time no see. I'm also gay in Idaho :p

The Lion and the Sensual Kitten ... :groucho:

EDIT: Given how much I'm posting in this thread, might as well join the crowd and post sexual orientation - definitely one of the gays here on CFC.

Really? I don't recall you ever even implying that before.

Gay, lol. If my super gay avatar doesn't tell you already.

That's a teeny weeny hint, yes. :)

Top Bottom