CFC Parliament Vacation and Leave Thread

I will be moving into a new apartment on August 31st. If my landlord is honest and on top of things, I should have my internet activated on the 1st, but its possible that it might an extra week. As such, my MP activity might drop a little. (There is a library not far from my house, so I'll be able to sign in at least once a day, should I be internetless)

I'm going to be moving across America, so I should be back to the game by roughly the 15th.

Both, I am gone, Perfection has been given the Factbook. I think it is fair that you guys have fun in your ways, and Abstract won the vote.

I have not been given the factbook, you deleted it.

Anyways I have an important meeting I have to prep for so it may be until the weekend before I start picking up the pieces so we can move on.

He meant he gave the keys to the factbook. As you seemed to wish, everything that was decided "undemocratically" has been removed. Feel free to come up with replacement facts whenever you feel like it.

Have a nice day.

The Factbook wasn't the problem, it was other things that Provolution did. The Factbook was the best thing the Parliament had going, and now we have nothing.

I will now leave Parliament because I am alienating people, and generally making this game worse for the rest of you. If you all are still around in the summer, I might return, who knows now.

What the hell Provolution?!?!?! You just removed your greatest work, and now you have just set us back more time now. With all of those stats gone, that means Perfection will have to rewrite them, which is just a waste of time.

Hmm..........

For Gaius Octavius, he is just a "grief player", who rather sabotage the game by arguing against it, instead of simply leaving smoothly like John HSOG, which was much more a worthy exit. Then again, if this game should survive, we need more authoritarians on board, and more right-wingers, or this will be a wishy washy sweet Nelson Mandela/Daiai Llama party with free drugs and furry animals.

REMIND you of anyone? :lol:

I will return to fight the injustices put upon my party.

There is no injustice put upon your party. What you speak of has to do with fiftychat only, not the CSP as whole (at least as far as I'm concerned).

So either:

A) You admit that fiftychat has a de facto party, even if spread across lines.

B) It was a poor choice of words, something we are guilty of on occasion. :) In that event, though, it suggests someone told you to come back and defend them, again implying that maybe (just maybe) there is a bit of behind-the-scenes power going on.

Top Bottom