CFC team sign up

LOL - I just finished writing a long @ss message to you trying to convince you to join. This team could use another player who disagrees with me about everything and loves to debate:p

Seriously though, welcome:)

Thanks; looking forward to being on the same team this time rather than throwing tomatoes at each other over the fence (fun though tomato fights can be sometimes)

Glad to see this next game is happening. I'm in.

Hey, great to see you on the team whb! :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I would like to join the team if possible. Caledorn can vouch for me, since I know him IRL.

I just can't stay away from these things. Sign me up or give me a perscription for Civ methadone.

Greetings, CivFanatics. Would you take on a novice? I’m interested in following the team dialogue.

For character review I submit the following. My Civilization mentor is member 1889 and I received my Civ hazing under the following post:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=429379

Check out the new guy with a link in his first post. What a show off. Welcome to the game bro.

Greetings ladies and gents. Here you can sign up for being part of the epochal experience Multi-Team-Demo-Game 3.

CFC is looking up to recruit its best and brightest to sign up for this game and participate to its best abilities to help us win this trophy. Anyone is however invited to join and follow the game and take participation in the game.

Please, let me see your candidature.

SilentConfusion is officially back. After going MIA partway through the BTS MTDG II, The AMAZON which I abandoned went on to win. I was out of Civ altogether for a year and a half.

I can lurk and help Team CFC with math things if needed. I have to find my download link from when I bought Civ 4 or I have to purchase it again.
Curriculum Vitae:
  • I started and was the main contributing member of the Demographics department for Team AMAZON
  • I have some skills with micro-ing
  • I have excel sheets for micro-ing, demo work, and game mechanics
  • I am mathematically inclined and love figuring out Civ formulas by playtesting and code delving
Note:
I will never have the amount of time I had at the beginningo f the last Demo Game.

I've been playing Civ 5 for a little bit now. I like it well enough, but the worst part is no Pitboss yet. I'm really hoping Civ 5 gets Pitboss soon.

I've signed on to help Team CFC in the Civ 5 Demo Game that is developing (hasn't started yet). We're using Giant Multiplayer Robot which uses hotseat and sends saves between players. It's a work-around, but there's a small community of people playing Civ 5 who want turn-based MP enough that we're working through all the bugs with the help of the great guys at GMR. If any of you CFC Demogamers play Civ 5 feel free to join Team CFC in that game. Team CFC could use more representation in that game.

Top Bottom