CFCer meeting.

CornMaster

Romulan Commander
Retired Moderator
As many of you know...later this summer I'm leaving Florida and moving back to Newfoundland.

On the way I'm crashing at Palehorses house.

And we are planning a get-together. In the Philly area.

Unfortunatally TF won't be joining us. Something about Civers being scum of the earth or something. ;) And he never wants to meet one ever. Or maybe he thinks I'll kill him for all my suggestions he's rejected. :)

Either way....I'll be there, Fishheads, and Palehorse. So...who else lives in that area, and would like to join us?

Crahing at my house? Who the hell have you been talking to?
Honey? Honey?!?!

;)

Cool, come one come all. No one else can crash at my house as I only have 2 couches and one pillow (that smells like piss BTW, so bring your own, and no I do NOT use that pillow, I save it for good friends like CornMaster...or better yet, Fishheads ;)) during the time Corn is up here, but anyone can drop by. Yahoo direction posted below. The current meeting places is TBD when we find out how many people will be coming.

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Py...s&BFCat=&BFClient=&mag=9&cs=9&name=Home&desc=

I don't post a lot, but next month I will have been here 1 year...I am only 90 miles from Philly, so I would be interested...

Originally posted by jiml_63
I don't post a lot, but next month I will have been here 1 year...I am only 90 miles from Philly, so I would be interested...
Cool, even though I have no idea who you are, come on by! ;) Are you one of the new Civ3 guys?

Edit: As Corn pointed out to me you have been here since Mar. 2001 and I now apologize and take foot out of mouth!

2nd Edit: I should have noticed that you said you have been here for a year almost...duh! :D

No...used to play a lot of civ II MP...but got tired of not finishing games....I just hang around and read...and throw a couple of posts out there once in a while...

I so much like to meet you guys. :cry: I only met two persons: Pedro & Woke. Pedro hasn't been seen again since January and Woke left CivFanatics entirely about a month after our meeting. :rolleyes:

how about a swedish cfc meeting on "hultan" this summer?:king:

Palehorse is in the Philadelphia area? Damn man, why didn't anyone tell me? we could have been chillin' many a time (I used to live there and return often if only for the cheese steaks).

Originally posted by BlueMonday
Palehorse is in the Philadelphia area? Damn man, why didn't anyone tell me? we could have been chillin' many a time (I used to live there and return often if only for the cheese steaks).
I was keeping it a secret b/c I don't like you. ;) j/k
I had Bensalem PA in my location for awhile and I never kept the fact that I lived outside of Philly a secret. Anyone is free to stop on by at any time, well, not in the middle of the night please. For some reason I thought you were European, BlueMonday. My Dad lives in Sandy, UT, BTW. I have never been out there but if I do someday maybe I can drop by your place and embarrass you!

Well ,i would love to but as any other european here Philly is a bit to far away to travel. :(

On the other hand ,we could hold a big european meeting once in Holland ,lot's of the regular poster's here live in that area or arround it ,it's not far for somebody of Belgium ,The Uk or Germany and some other european country's to come to holland.
Afcourse ,somebody should organize that. (hint) :)

How about Grantham! My travelling would be pretty much limited to walking distance...

Not too far away, and I'll be traveling the east coast this summer anyway... Palehorse can give me all the secrets of ACAP.;)

Perhaps...

Jim!!!

Where have you been?

You and Dog dropped the multiplaying habit I see. (I am working on Dogberry though:))

There are precious few of us left, but maybe we can work something out for a long term game.

Originally posted by Mikoyan
I am too young now, next year i am 16 and i'm allowed in.
:D
but you should be allowed in to the camping i guess. i know a guy who has been to hultsfred two times without seeing any band.:D

Originally posted by TheDuckOfFlanders
Afcourse ,somebody should organize that. (hint) :)
We could organize something like that. :D Best thing would be to meet in Amsterdam since that is best reachable for everyone.

What about March 30th? Since willemvanoranje lives in Amsterdam I suggest he suggests a meeting point. :rolleyes: I'm sure he'd like to come as well. ;)

Top Bottom