cfkane's LH gallery

Oh wow that looks awesome.

That looks awesome! Who is he?

He must be from one of the 43 or so Dynasty Warriors games.

If I am correct, the guy is Liu Bei as Bakuel said.

For those who don't know who the @#$% the guy is.

Short summary: Liu Bei was one of the major warlords during the Three Kingdoms period of Chinese history (c. 180 CE - 280 CE). The time period was turned into an epic novel of epic proportions, The Romance of the Three Kingdoms (you can think of it as East Asia's equivalent to Shakespeare). To make the long story short (the English version I read was 2500 pages, and that's not counting the footnotes and explanations), during this period, the Han dynasty of China fell apart and various warlords were duking out for power. Liu Bei was one of them. He happened to be one of the lucky three that survived the big mess in the beginning, and he founded one of the three kingdoms.

His kingdom was the first to get snubbed, a number of decades after he died.

The story is epic, and I highly suggest it for those interested.

Anyhow, it seems like the LH is based on the Dynasty Warriors one... Which is not so great (because Dynasty Warriors is an exaggeration of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms which already itself is something of an exaggeration of historical events), but also great anyways (a good LH is a good LH, no matter what!).

I've just spent the last 20 minutes or so trying to get the files to upload, only to have 20 minutes worth of "upload error" messages.

I've never had this problem before uploading 7zip files before. And it can't be the file size -- the LHs aren't any bigger than other files I've uploaded.

EDIT: For now, I've uploaded the two leaderheads to my Atomic Gamer account, and they're both available for download

Liu Bei, a historical character romanticized in The Romance of the Three Kingdoms

Jack Ryan version 2, from the novels of Tom Clancy

I've also have had errors with uploading. Does it say something like "upload failed/error" or something like that?

Apparently I can still upload links, but not the actual files themselves.

Anyhow, Liu Bei looks pretty spiffy! :D

Top Bottom