Challenge-XVIII-05

Noble Zarkon

Elite Quattromaster - Immortal (BTS)
Super Moderator
Hall of Fame Staff
GOTM Staff
Supporter

While the general Hall of Fame is an ongoing competition, we are running a series of ten games called the Hall of Fame Challenge Series - "Fall of the Inca". Standard Hall of Fame rules (*) still apply, but your best submission meeting the settings of one of the games will be counted towards the Challenge.

(*) Please read the >> HOF rules << BEFORE playing!
(*) Games must be played using the >> BUFFY MOD 3.19.003 << or >>>BUFFY MOD 3.19.004b<<<.
(*) Games to be submitted via the >> Civ IV Hall of Fame Website <<
(*) New players, please >> register << using your CFC forum name

Settings:
  • Victory Condition: Any - highest score wins (though all victory conditions must be enabled)
  • Difficulty: Prince
  • Starting Era: Ancient
  • Map Size: Standard
  • Speed: Marathon
  • Map Type: Big and Small
  • Civ: England (Elizabeth)
  • Opponents: Must include Egypt (Ramesses II), Inca (Huayna Capac), Japan (Tokugawa), Khmer (Suryavarman)
  • Version: 3.19.003 or 3.19.004b
  • Date: 25th January to 24th July 2017
Must not play as Inca.
The highest score wins.

I am playing this..... despite it being Marathon!

Having an issue as I am only 1% under domination limit so I want to grant some colonies independence, but the game will not let me. It gives me the option, but whn I click on it nothing happens. This is one of my first goes using 3.19.004b..... could it be related?

No worries, I kept playing but instead of creating a colony I stopped warring and liberated conquered cities.

Miscalculated the end as my score was still going up 2-3k a turn but I tripped domination for a final score of 549k

Having an issue as I am only 1% under domination limit so I want to grant some colonies independence, but the game will not let me. It gives me the option, but whn I click on it nothing happens. This is one of my first goes using 3.19.004b..... could it be related?
I just tested this and it worked fine for me, very strange.

I've finally got a good game going for this one - t81 and Suryavarman, De Gaulle and Gandhi are all dead with nothing more than warriors! Gandhi was a t8 walk in to an undefended capital, thankfully I had No City Razing on! I've also stolen a worker from Toku. Am leaving Ramesses alone until he builds the Hindu shrine for me :shifty::D. Haven't met HC yet.

Top Bottom