Championship Manager

When you play an unrealistic tactic that sets every option on, playing ultra offensive whilst still expecting to counter attack...

Perhaps his condition was extremely low? Also was Dudek actually injured as there is no symbol for an injury...

Originally posted by Dell19
PSV? :p

I was almost going to seriously respond to that, but then I saw the date you posted it...

Originally posted by Shabbaman

Then show me that CL-win with san marino that's still pending.

well, we gotta get that promotion(s) in first. We'll be playing UEFA-cup after next season though (ok, I'm dreaming, I know)

I got the Republic Of Ireland to the World Cup Final once, playing long ball direct tactics, 5-3-2. I beat France and Italy along the way. Then I got thrashed 6-0 by Brazil in the final, but I was still ultra-pleased. And I didn't hear a peep out of Roy Keane :D

Okay that explains why the substitution took place. You could try posting this on one of the official forums for CM4 as a bug and see what they say about it.

:lol: well, don't say that. Once it took me 45 minutes to discover I accidently put Witschge on goal and had Lobont on the left midfield. Didn't get a goal against. :D (ok, I was extremely lucky. Once I did not have a spare goalie against MVV and I lost 4-1)

I've found that usually outfield players in goal don't do too badly. With Norwich, it happened twice throughout the season and both times we didn't concede a goal.

:lol: well... that's Willem III really. This Willem van Oranje is the big Dutch national heroe....he was the grandfather of Willem III's (the one who conquered Brittain) grandfather. :D

Top Bottom