Championship Manager

So Man City are playing at their new stadium whilst Man U play at Man City's old stadium? Or are both teams playing at Maine road?

Originally posted by chancellor_dan
Conquered? We invited him to be King to assure Protestant supremacy and put those nasty Catholics in line.

that's one way to look at it :p (ok, ok, he was invited)

Originally posted by Dell19
So Man City are playing at their new stadium whilst Man U play at Man City's old stadium?

thats right yea but i thought cities old ground was demolished for houseing or somthing

Originally posted by Suppersalmon
thats right yea but i thought cities old ground was demolished for houseing or somthing

Still seems odd, couldn't they have shared the new ground? Perhaps its a bug in the game where the old stadium still exists so that was chosen because its empty.

but its weird ive been playing my frendlys at old trafford and also i was looking through Chelseas team and i saw scott Parker had the number 0 as his shirt number

Its always nice when other clubs go bankrupt and suddenly their players are available although you can't make them leave and the players might reject the move...

Real goes bankrupt most of the time, unfortunately, their players demand prety high salaries. Still no shopping...

I've noticed that on CM4 alot of players won't accept any offer even if the club accepts the bid... :(

i still cant seem to sign some of the Leeds players once leeds go into recivership especially Robinson and Smith

It does have its good points as receivership does have the potential to make the game far too easy as at large team usually goes bankrupt around once a year and it would be too easy to build a very good team without spending stupid prices...

Im still waiting to see Chelsea to go into recivership seen a lot of clubs like man Utd but never seen Chelsea

If we are talking about CM03/04 then they probably can't go bankrupt. I'm suprised that Man U can as well since I've never seen it happen in my games and its quite a well run club financially :)

Dell19 said:
If we are talking about CM03/04 then they probably can't go bankrupt. I'm suprised that Man U can as well since I've never seen it happen in my games and its quite a well run club financially :)

yea i think they put a load of 25% a year wage rises on a lot of their players and it just got out of hand

b*******s, saw this thread, loaded up CM03/04 and started a game, now i'm going to waste more time

always seem to like the games that take weeks, civ3, MTW, CM03/04 arrrrggghhhhhh, Colchester or Aldershot for the Champions League anyone

Top Bottom