Championship Manager

Abysmal is like terrible. Its a negative word and it happens to be the second worst ranking for a player skill on a cricket management game called Battrick which is similar to Hattrick.

FM2005 is supposed to be much better. I'm still on CM 03/04 now though, I don't really know why, but since FM2006 is out in less than two months, I might as well just wait for that. Also, I have a fun screenshot that I'll post soon (not on the right computer ATM).

Does anybody here have a photo in FM? I sent it last year(Face in the Game Competition) but did not appear as a regenerated player although I was accepted and played the Turkish Premier League for 5 seasons. However my father was there as a physio. He did not sign for my team!!!!

i stopped playing it.
I tried with Livorno, but it's ridicously weak and without money.
After being knocked out by the italian cup by a serie C team, and being in relegating zone for most of the season, i stopped playing.

Since then, civ4 occupied my time and had no time for revenge, so I'll wait for FM06, with a hopefully super-Cristiano Lucarelli!!!

willemvanoranje said:
I really hate Winning Eleven.. I don't know why anybody thinks it better than Fifa or Pro Evolution...

i thought winning 11 was the japanese version of pro evoloution

I've only played FIFA 2004, what in your guys' opinion makes Winning 11 better or worse than FIFA, and is there a demo available?

Demo...i can't find it. Anyway you should only play it with a joypad, with a Sony PS2 joypad.
I've bought two USB adapters and joypads, to play 2v2 games on my PC. (No need to wonder....I know some people who has bought the PS2 just to play PES).

The fact that it's better is well known. It's like comparing a football game to a pinball game.
FIFA has begun improving in the last two years because they lost monopoly, with Konami entering the PC market, but can only imitate. Recently EA Sports have even fired the Canadian staff, who's been committing horrible accuracy mistakes during these years, hiring other european and japanese...but the path to reach PES physics is still very long and hard.

:lol: now see how CM sometimes has very funny results? :D

Attachments

• SanMarinoHolland.JPG
    SanMarinoHolland.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 94
I recently saw a screenshot of a computer-simulated match that had a result something as follows:

World Cup Qualifying (EUR)

Northern Ireland 1-0 England

David Healy the scorer in the 64th minute.

Eerily close to real life, no?

In my Trinidad & Tobago game, there was also Bermuda 2-1 Mexico. :crazyeye:

willemvanoranje said:
In my big Ajax game Luxemburg went to the world cup 2010 after two wins against Belgium in the group..

How did they fare in the competition itself?

Top Bottom