Change destroyed civilization text

rhaul

Warlord
@darkpanda , This problem is already more complicated, if you can't do it, let me know and I'll give you another problem, although little by little I'm running out of them.

When a civilization is destroyed a message appears...

In the original (English) it starts with the destroyed civilization variable + text and ends with another destructive civilization variable.

But in the French version the text of "civilization" appears, then the variable of the destroyed civilization + text and finally the destructive civilization (variable).

Well, I would like to be able to include in my modified version of the English the same composition of the text as the French.

Last edited:
I looked this one up, but it's gonna be a no-go for me....

Baiscally, the FR version builds this string in 5 steps (string init + 4 appends), but the EN version does it in 4 steps (string init + only 3 appends).

changing from EN-way to FR-way would imply adding 1 more "append" call, which for the moment is mission impossible for me (need to make room for new code, need to manage relocaiton tables, need to manage more string references in data segment, etc.)

Sorry ! :S

Don't worry, if you can't, nothing happens, the important thing we've already done before, now it's just minor details.
Now I give you another problem, I only have 2 left.

Top Bottom