Changing Celtic UA

adan_eslavo

Archmage of all Pixels
Supporter
Hi.
I want to change Celtic "Druidic Lore" UA part:
Spoiler :
+3 :c5faith: Faith in owned Cities where your Religion is the majority.
to:
Spoiler :
+2 :c5faith: Faith and +1 :c5greatperson: GMP in your city after getting Pantheon. +1 :c5greatperson: GMP to your holy city for founding Religion, extending Religion and choosing Reformation Belief

The main problem is I don't know where to find xml or sql file with "Druidic Lore" trait text to change it. Next is probably lua file where this part is coded because I also cannot find tables where such complecated things could be coded. I suppose that my part of trait need to be lua coded. Could you tell me where I can find those things?

Text change: in cbp/corechanges/text/en_us/something (from memory). You should use notepad++ or other good text editor with "search in folder" function.

Problem with tying the ua with pantheon -> if don't found a religion, your ua is wasted.

Basic one is waste too if you not found religion. That's why I want give part of this to pantheon to better start. But anyways it's only beta version. Thanks for tip.

Basic one is waste too if you not found religion. That's why I want give part of this to pantheon to better start. But anyways it's only beta version. Thanks for tip.

With the wording primary religion it includes your pantheon.(I think?) You want to use the same wording.

If it doesnt, use “cities with your pantheon or primary relligion”

Ok.
But the main question is: does someone know where the part of code concerning this Celtic ability is written and stored? It would make easier for me to negate its effect and then add mine.

GKLeaderChanges.sql
Code:
INSERT INTO Trait_YieldFromOwnPantheon
    (TraitType, YieldType, Yield)
VALUES
    ('TRAIT_FAITH_FROM_NATURE', 'YIELD_FAITH', 3);

Thank you. I really couldn't find this peace. Now its so obvious.

Top Bottom