1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Changing City Tab Colour for player.

Discussion in 'Civ4 - BTS Unaltered Gameplay (BUG, BAT and BULL)' started by 045, Oct 26, 2016.

1. 045

045 Chieftain

Hello all

I was wondering if anyone knows how to change the colour for player's civilization city tab, on the main game screen. I am using a modified BUG mod.

The city population number (17) is in gray and black (indicating stagnation) Colour Examples.jpg

What I want is for the current player to see their civ's colours instead of the default growth stagnation colours. Basically change what's in the top red circle to what's in the bottom one haha.
    Colour Examples 2.jpg
    Hopefully I explained that somewhat clearly. Thank you in advance for all the help.

2. Lemon Merchant

Lemon Merchant Not into your drama

I don't know that I've ever seen the code that does the color change for the city bar, though it undoubtedly is written in Python and probably has some links to CvScreen.py or CvMainInterface.py. You could try looking in those files for some links and pointers to what you want to do. You will most likely have to override the mechanism that shows city stagnation.

3. 045

045 Chieftain

Thank you, this gives me a good place to start looking.