Changing Civ4 WBS file to BTS WBS file

NiRv4n4

King
Ok, here is the deal. I have downloaded a map from this site (the northwest Europe one centered on the North Sea), and want to customize it for myself. I want to convert the file (it is for Civilization 4) to a WBS file for BTS, so I can add in civs like Celts and Dutch. What I need help with is converting this stuff. I tried to simply copy the many many lines of terrain features (for all coordinates on the map), and then changing the final x, y, and total map size that is before all of that. This did not work. If anyone knows an easy way to do this, I would be happy if you could share. Thankyou in advance.

link to the map I wish to convert to BTS - http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=153386

You can just take the map, place it in the right BtS folder, change the file extension, and then change the civilizations and leaders in it.
For adding: There are entries of the beginning of the file for every civ. Just change one of the empty entries in the same manner.
But: A normal civ map can't have more than 18 players. If you want to have more, you must play a mod.

Top Bottom