Changing leaders in scenario/mod, or in custom scenario selection

Alarconte

Chieftain
I have a headeaching problem.

I made a One-scenario-mod (or maybe two-three scenario-mod)
(for curious people, about the spanish civil war, with high historic acuraccy and detail, in a large map of Iberic Peninsula, including as playable for fictional modification of history with France (and Algerian french colony), Portugal, and the Principality of Andorra.

The problem is: Two civs, has three and two leaders. But at least in the great-picture scenario, I'll like player can choose his favourite leader. But making an acurrate scenario implies that there is One leader selectet by civ, yes or yes.

Even using the "custom scenario game" option, every civ has the leader included in the scenario wdb, there is no option to change leaders.

There is no way to allow the possibility of selecting the civ leader in a scenario?

Or, Better than better, that ingame, in X turn, the leader of the civs changes?

I read some threads about it, but not see a clear solution (and now I cannot find these threads...)

Any idea? If not, my unique possibility to allow the player play the different leader, is to play a random-not-historic game, or make more little-picture scenarios...

If anyone can help.. ^_^

I've tried to bypass the problem through adding a new player with the same civ and different leader, and then changing all the stats from the old civ to the new one (all cities, units, diplo-values, etc).
But that doesn't work for the human player, and i'm still having some serious problems with that.

For another solution, you'd have to mod the SDK.
With that, it's possible. You can see it in FfH2, where some events lets you change the civ.

Top Bottom