Changing trade route duration

zeta

Mod Addict
Hey all,

I want to know how can I change the duration of trade routes. By default, each trade route lasts for 30 turns I believe? I always wanted a feature to cancel an existing trade route and change it to another (scaling the duration by game pace would have been another option), but since it's probably impossible to code I would want to make trade routes last less and that's why I'm searching for some values to change that.

Cheers.

Almost certain mine last longer than 30 turns on Marathon. Which would mean there should be something in CIV5GameSpeeds.xml. But, the only thing that sounds like a possibility is this:

<UnitTradePercent>300</UnitTradePercent>

Unless it's tied to DealDuration for some reason.

Actually, recalling TR's was included in this mod. But it was changed some time ago to vanilla because human could exploit it (CS quests, corpo franchises, recalling before war).

Trade-route time scale with era, getting shorter the later into the game it gets.

A bit off topic:
There was a time when for Morocco it showed to which civs you already have TRs.
I think this is nice for all civs (if you are maximizing your tourism boni), but I haven´t seen it the last time I played Morocco also. Was it removed?

A bit off topic:
There was a time when for Morocco it showed to which civs you already have TRs.
I think this is nice for all civs (if you are maximizing your tourism boni), but I haven´t seen it the last time I played Morocco also. Was it removed?

Still there. The connected icon appears in trade route destinations for civs you already have a TR with.

G

Top Bottom