Charle88's LH gallery

I've made the skin tanner and will start sculpting the face today.

You should make her eyebrows thicker, and her nose a bit bigger.

something other bigger too, maybe;) i dont know, i cant zoom in:goodjob:

Now I've attempted to make the nose bigger, and I'll start making the eyebrows thicker. I've changed the hair to Elizabeth's based on a new reference picture I have. Once I'm done working on the face and hair some more, I'll start working on the textures again.
Here's what I have...
Spoiler :

...and this is the new reference picture.

Here's a surprise LH. It's Ludwig I of Bavaria. No it's not the Mad King who built castles like Neuschwanstein Castle, but his grandfather. This is my first full attempt at sculpting, so he will not look exactly like the real Ludwig I. Special thanks goes to Ekmek, who has really helped me on this LH. I'm planning for him to be in my Bavarian civ modcomp. Anyways, here he is and the download link. Vebear and I will still be working on the Greek Queen.

Ludwig I of Bavaria

Download

Not bad, maybe B+. Could make the features of the face a bit smaller, fix a couple issues with the cravat/tie/coat. But overall very nice.

Not bad, maybe B+. Could make the features of the face a bit smaller, fix a couple issues with the cravat/tie/coat. But overall very nice.
Sounds reasonable to me. It's much better than getting an F.

I think if you made his hair "bigger" it would look better. But that's just me.
I agree with you. The only problem is that when I tried to mak it bigger, it would look strange at a certain angle, and when I fixed that, it would look strange at another angle.:crazyeye: I just thought of this, but maybe I could've simply re-sized the hair, then sculpted it.

Besides the already mentioned hair he looks really nice.

But you should have tried the crazy castle builder instead, he's somehow more famous.

I was planning on making him later. For the Bavarian civ, I can't decide what the UB should be. Maybe an Elaborate Castle, which replaces the regular castle.

+ 10 :culture:, -5 :gold: or so :lol:.
With this leader a better castle would probably fit.
Else you'll get somehow the same problem like for scotland: The only thing you can think of is alcohol, and you'll have no idea how to implement it.

Let me add to that: +10 :culture:, -5 :gold:, -5 :)

I do believe the citizens of Bavaria did not like Ludwig II building those castles. Maybe I should use that Neuschwanstein wonder that Chamaedrys made a while ago.

Or maybe a courthouse replacement with +5:culture:, but with a cost of 500 :hammers:... might work

Here's an update on the Greek Queen LH. Right now I'm rigging the curls and trying to fix some parts that won't work when animated. I'm still open to suggestions. Special thanks goes to veBear for working on the sculpting and adding the belt.

Looks quite nice.

I wonder if you could add maybe some decoration to her head.
Either a helmet like Athene or ...er...seems there was not goddess who has worn laurels, but i think it also could be flavourful.

The helmet would maybe allow, that she is used as amazon leaderhead.

cool, you are still at work, like me;)

about the Greek Queen LH: cant see here from the side yet, but i guess, she could become a more youthful face just like on your image

the belt and here dress are already excellent!:goodjob:

A couple of ear-rings and a head-band (you could use Asoka's for this) should be fine for this one. Make sure not to go too over the top. You should color the trim on the clothing to a light blue or purple as well, and maybe give her a necklace or even some type of arm decoration, other than that it looks like it is ready to go.

Top Bottom