Charle88's LH gallery

Looks quite nice.

I wonder if you could add maybe some decoration to her head.
Either a helmet like Athene or ...er...seems there was not goddess who has worn laurels, but i think it also could be flavourful.

The helmet would maybe allow, that she is used as amazon leaderhead.
I might add the laurel wreath, but I'm not sure about the helmet.

the belt and here dress are already excellent!:goodjob:
Thanks!:D

A couple of ear-rings and a head-band (you could use Asoka's for this) should be fine for this one. Make sure not to go too over the top. You should color the trim on the clothing to a light blue or purple as well, and maybe give her a necklace or even some type of arm decoration, other than that it looks like it is ready to go.
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll will definitely use them. She's not ready to go just yet, I still need to animate the curls and a few other parts.

Are there any suggestions for the background?

Are there any suggestions for the background?

I thought of something like the oracle of delphi, but it seems there are no good images around.
Searched a bit for the temple of artemis now, same there.

Any form of ancient greek temple might do it, but there is really no suitable artwork around o_O.

Happy Independence Day to all American users!:D
Happy Generic Day to all the other users!:lol:

I thought of something like the oracle of delphi, but it seems there are no good images around.
Searched a bit for the temple of artemis now, same there.

Any form of ancient greek temple might do it, but there is really no suitable artwork around o_O.

I'll see what I can find. I might cut & paste a part of a painting I find online when using the temple.

Here's another update on the Greek Queen. The curls are now fully animated, the earings have been added on both ears, the head-band has been added, and I've slightly retextured the sleeve trims to be purple (I might change that). Here's the model. I'll start testing later today.
Spoiler :

Happy independence day all US guys out there (a bit late, but still). That lady looks GREAT charle88. Cant wait till the finished version :)
And i like the headband... southern-european women are indeed (mostly) really nice looking, and this is a good example of that.

Happy independence day all US guys out there (a bit late, but still). That lady looks GREAT charle88. Cant wait till the finished version :)
And i like the headband... southern-european women are indeed (mostly) really nice looking, and this is a good example of that.

Thanks!

Here is a preview of her in-game. I still am making a background for her and I'm trying to fix a few problems on the model. I will add shaders later after I fix the animation.

Attachments

• Test.jpg
    Test.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 125
I'd leave the head-band where it is, you just have to make the hair above it a bit bigger if that makes sense to you. It looks pretty good, but her jaw is a little thick IMO.

Sorry for being a little late to reply, real life has been making me busy. Anyways, I would like to say that for once in my life I fell a little satisfied about how my LH looks. I'm not saying that I think it's perfect (it's far from that), since I do realize that there could be major improvements made to it. Capo, by making the hair bigger do you mean taller?

After this I'm not sure what I should make. Lately I've been really in to steampunk, so I'll probably make a few steampunk units after this.

Not my best LH nor is it my worst, here is the Greek Queen. I have released a nonshaded version, since
  1. I want to work on other project
  2. It was getting very tedious to work on

Download

awesome, i just tried her out and she fits already great:goodjob:

I am very proud that you made this for my request. Thanks again:king: it will be a great motivation for me to finish the techtree.

Just one small question: where is the belt:D I guess, it was a lot of work;)

Attachments

• greekqueen1.JPG
    greekqueen1.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 277
Just one small question: where is the belt:D I guess, it was a lot of work;)

Looks like it didn't fit in, but that does not matter. At least she looks (real) nice... I have to go to greece next time I want a girlfriend :D

This is a late reply, but here is a preview of my next LH. I'm not sure what LH I should dismember for this, so I'm open to suggestions on that part.
Spoiler :

Sorry for the small size, I'll try to post a bigger picture next.

Top Bottom