Charle88's LH gallery

you can keep the questions here. i track the LH galleries ;)

It does look like a vertices alignment problem like capo said. but its only in one animation.

you could try reimporting and exporting then swapping again. sometimes blender will realignment.

and there is a way to fix just one animation - that involves editing animations which i have toyed with. i can try to draft a quick tut if you want to try it but it will take a few days.

I'll try what you said first. I'll post here tommorrow if it worked or not. Making a tutorial would be nice too, since I do have time to wait for it.

Sadly the blender did not realign the vertices. I also noticed that the eye lid problem is in ALL of the animation. Do you know what bone the eye lids are attached to?

there should only be 4 eyelid bones - R eyelid, R lower and the L eyelid and lower. check to see wheer the vertices are or just move the head forward on the y axis a bit and see if that improves it.

the forehead is just a shping problem by pulling the head over it - checking it out at different views should fix that.

Nitram, I've already tried attaching the eyelids to the head, and that didn't help. I'll try moving the head forward and see if that works.

EDIT:It didn't, so I just made it to where the LH doesn't blink, and it works! Hopefully no one will care if he doesn't blink.

Sorry, I wasn't edited eyelid. I don't know how to. :sad:
But congratulations! You did it! :D

Thanks!:D Maybe for a version 2 later on I could make him blink, but for now he will just have to stare at you....:eek2:

I'll release him soon after I finish working on the "rough edges" around him.

Here is Erick after I worked on the rough edges.

Has anyone else been having problems with uploading thier LHs? For some reason I can't upload mine.:confused:

In my opinion, the hair is very straight cut of at the front, that should maybe be changed...somehow.
But the rest is nice :).

I've made the hair straight cut on purpose, since the pictures I have of him had hair similiar to that. (Unless you mean it looks straighter than the back of the hair) Thanks anyway, I'll probably perfect him in a Version 2.

Anyways, I've released Version 1 of Erich and will start on another Eric (Eric IV of Sweden). You can download Erich here.

Ekmek, I don't know, I guess I didn't find the time to make a unique avatar.

Thanks for the compliment Nitram.

EDIT:I've just started working on a Norwegian king called Eric IX (Nicknamed Eric the Lawmaker and Eric the Saint), Here is a picture of him that I found with a comparison of the LH so far. (I will start on the textures after I finish with the LH model)

Really good work!
His face looks pretty unique :goodjob:

Top Bottom