Chat is bugged -- How bad is it?

mastrude

Paraclete of Kaborka
Supporter
Glinda has told me that chat is badly bugged, and heaven knows I can see that for myself.

Yesterday I sent a message to someone and he responded, but I could only see it by chance, in the news streamer. It never showed up in my personal messages. So I guess I'd like to know exactly how chat is bugged. Here's what I think I know:

1. Other people's messages are tagged with the wrong sender name.
2. Your own messages can appear in your own chat list under the wrong sender name.
3. Personal messages to you don't get through?????
4. Your personal messages to others sometimes don't arrive?????

What do we collectively know, and what's our source for the knowledge? Please help the community out by contributing what you know. Thanks. Civ

Thenever i type a message in nation chat, it shows in nation chat. But if anyone else types a message in nation chat, I cannot see that message in nation chat.

The message only appears in the global news. Only when I relog into the game, the messages are shown in the nation chat.

I have send this also as a feedback. It is really annoying because it spoils the player interactions. Also I experience that a lot of nation members don't listen to what the chat says, probably because they don't know there are new messages there.

Top Bottom