1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

chat with piffle and Innovia

Discussion in 'Team Aloha' started by robboo, Jan 21, 2008.

1. robboo

robboo Chieftain

Who is left here ?

And who wants to join the chat? 1889, dutchfire and theoden are who are available to chat for them. I would like to set up something this week prior to the weekend. No response to this thread by Wed anf I will do the deals for us.

2. HUSch

HUSch Secret-monger

Will we now chat with piffle, there have pillaged our land and cities, is this a last chance to get on the leader, or what?
    But we must look into the future
    pact or nothing, that is the question.
    So i vote for pact
    then we must also change our tech-goal, since piffle has lib.

Perhaps a tech deal with both
    Physics against Biology and steam.

3. robboo

robboo Chieftain

OK as it looks the chat has been going by email between Casey and myself.

We got steam power from Innovia. We are working on a deal with piffle. Physics and divine right for Liberalism and biology. If the accept then we will be all three at tech parity I believe.

The attack plan that Piffle wants to try involves lots of nukes. I am not to keen on this since it will allow Piffle to win via space. I am building a navy to protect our shores and trying to get our cities back cranking production and GNP.

In addition I switched out of the civic that only allows internal trade routes. i forgot its name at the moment. We planted two new cities and we are waiting for a barb city to pop 2. I plan on planting 2 or 3 more cities soon as we can afford it.

IF I can get Piffle to do most of the fighting..then we can hopefully have a chance at space or at least second.( yeah it sucks). My focus for techs will be the Internet and start on the ship in our core cities. Unfortuately...we chopped alot of our forests and I don't see any GE coming soon so it will be a stretch. I am going to give it the best shot I can.

HUSch..I think we are all thats left.

4. HUSch

HUSch Secret-monger

Robboo
    Do you have a wish for victory, i can't see a possibility for that.
    but now we have a plan, so that piffle will win, the team which destroyed our cities. Perhaps this is a good way, but i have another opinion about, what is good and what don't, but i've only a limited sight at the DG here. In Civ is my time/interest >50% in ISDG (GWT) 5-10 % here at fanatics, with a good part in the other DG. So you are the player

5. robboo

robboo Chieftain

mY plan is to help innovia win not Piffle. I also hope that by Piffle being the most nuke happy civ they bear the brunt of the coutnerattack.

Our only chance is a back door space win in which everyone else is too hurt or fighting. I am re-designing our cities for space with the needed infrastructure.

6. HUSch

HUSch Secret-monger

:clap:

good idea