Chats With Apolyton

Octavian X

is not a pipe.
The tech trade was discussed, and they said they may even give us a straight map-map deal. There's a possibility they'll help us against GC if they attack.

We got some dirty info on our continent, also. GCA has five known cities, with a total possible 7. There is no land connecting GCA straight to 'poly.

I think that's an exaggeration. Their score is inconsistent with that kind of growth. I would be extremely suprised to discover they have more than 5 cities, or even 4 with a settler on the way for 5.

Also, if there is another landbridge to the north of GCA, connecting their lands and CDG's, then we're their logical target. We're smaller, and our lands are prime real estate for them.

Unless they truly have no interest in starting a war, they will be coming for us, and soon. The first line of defense will be the iron city. I hereby urge our Minister of Defense to draw up two plans of action: 1) in the event that GCA strikes before we can establish that city, and 2) what shall be done once our city is established.

Why isn't that attachment hosted on a secure server???

Okay, we need to expand fast! We're already behind in almost everything. Our only real hope, in my own opinion, would be to expand quickly Eastward and Northward, and to be able to count on CDG and Apolyton in an ineluctible war against GCA. Conquering some of their cities would be one of the best ways to expand ourselves.

One other way would be to settle on the other land mass we know of as soon as we get Map Making. This could lead to the contact of several other civs or the control of a separated, almost unattackable, island.

We don't have math. CDG and GCA seem to be cool with one another known to APO, but CDG says APO is threatening them so its one's word against another really.

Who to trust? Well, we still dont have math yet. Things are not looking good right now.

Also, I would be surprised if CDG had around 6 or 7 cities. VERY surprised.

I just checked - attachments aren't secure.

Though someone looking would have to sort through 1,000,000 posts to find about 20,000 in hidden forums, then check for which ones have attachments, and look at them all to find about 2 dozen which are actually sensitive.

Still worth worrying about, though.

From what TF told me some time ago, an attachment can only be viewed from the post it is attached to. So it would stand to reason that an attachment in a post within a secure forum would be secure.

@Hygro - I think the discussion was implying that GCA had that many cities, not CDG. But your statement appears to be correct, none the less. We do need to expand, but we also need some upgrades and some Horsemen.

Top Bottom