1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Chavez is president for life

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by TheLastOne36, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Ondskan

Ondskan Emperor

I knew it! It's never hard-working,honest jews throwing the anti-semite card. I know some who are ashamed of it to be honest and believe it always detracts from the issue.

It's some tardface who barely or even isn't a jew and feels the need to throw it out there to support is failing arguments and inhuman view of the world.
    Precisely my point, someone who has never gone to a synagogue.

2. Leoreth

Leoreth 心の怪盗団 Moderator

Who are you talking about? Campriles? He didn't "play the anti-semite card". He isn't even a Jew, so why are you raving about him visiting the synagogue? Are you aware of the fact that there are non-religious Jews?

3. Ondskan

Ondskan Emperor

You're taking this whole "don't read Ondskans posts but expect sincere replies" to a whole new level aren't you * ? Seriously stop replying to me unless you feel that you know what it's about.

And if you don't and think it's stupid; then, again, do not reply. Please.

edit: I'm sorry! It's not that you do not read posts. It's that you do not believe in rooting out the cause of the problem. So you read only the last post and see no context!

Again though, if you feel a post is stupid, if you can't make sense out of it, if you feel it's not directed to you: Do not "act a clown" and reply.

4. Leoreth

Leoreth 心の怪盗団 Moderator

You are aware how a forum functions? If you post something, you should expect reactions to it.

I do not "act a clown" (what is that even supposed to mean). I'm trying to make sense of what seems to me a latently antisemitic post itself, but since I couldn't find out who this person you're talking about even is, I decided to ask you who you mean and at the same time correct some of the apparent errors in your post.

5. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Deity

Luiz, probably. Though he never claimed to be a Jew.

6. Ondskan

Ondskan Emperor

My point.

7. Ondskan

Ondskan Emperor

Yeah, it seems you can't make much sense of what I write and I obviously can't convey the meaning of my writings to you so we are at a crossroads and I hope we do split ways.

8. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Deity

9. Leoreth

Leoreth 心の怪盗団 Moderator

No I can't, and that's why I asked you an easily answerable question. Who were you talking about?

10. Ondskan

Ondskan Emperor

:goodjob:

11. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Deity

Luiz, it seems.

12. Ondskan

Ondskan Emperor

No, instead of asking me that stupid question which you could have easily comprehended if you read the posts before it you told me that Caprilles didn't pull the Anti-Semite card and that he wasn't a jew.

13. Leoreth

Leoreth 心の怪盗団 Moderator

Then please point me to the part of your post that links its content to luiz:
    Since both Campriles and luiz aren't Jewish, what should I do to find out who you mean? Read your mind? At least someone claimed that Campriles was Jewish, which cannot be said of luiz.

14. Ondskan

Ondskan Emperor

Caprilles/campriles/Cawhatever isn't that bad, it's just that he doesn't have the strength and integrity to follow through with his promises. Venezuela would, in time, revert most of the social programs and crucial industrial nationalizations enacted during Chavezes time despite his promises and and go back to negative GDP growth and increasing poverty. There are few centrists or "broakers" who are strong enough to hold on a strong position of any political centrism without compromising in all directions and ruining their country.

Sadly. Much to the despair of their people.

15. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Deity

Easy!

Luiz

yet he is

Therefore, something something.

16. Ondskan

Ondskan Emperor

, dude. Just leave me alone.

17. Leoreth

Leoreth 心の怪盗団 Moderator

Don't play the victim card. It's you who jumped at me and insulted me.

18. Traitorfish

Traitorfish The Tighnahulish Kid

This thread has taken a bizarre turn.

19. luiz

luiz Trendy Revolutionary

I am not Jewish.
    As for Capriles, he descends from Jews on his mother's side, but is a practicing Roman Catholic. He never made Israel part of his policies, and yet the fact that he his middle name is Radonski was enough to call him a Zionist spy and traitor... Go figure.

20. TheLastOne36

TheLastOne36 Deity

Guys, it's Capriles, not Campriles. :crazyeye:

Radonski is a common Polish name for that matter. His Jewish side comes from his Dutch Grandmother who married his Polish Grandfather or something. None of this matters really, I am as black and Capriles is Jewish.

And what exactly do you have to support that statement?

Capriles is one of the more passionate and charismatic Latin politicians I can think of. There is a reason why Venezuelans fell behind him like no other opposition candidate before.

Indeed it has.

Can we make things clear for a second? Neither Luiz or myself are Jewish, nor is Capriles. The only anti-Semitic person is Chavez with his repeated anti-semitic references to Israel and Capriles.

Also there are Jews in Venezuela, but they hardly make up the "rich economic elitists" whatever that is. The people who make up that category are Chavez' friends whom have governmental jobs with envious pay. I've dealt with a lot of them in Venezuela as they are typically the Venezuelans who could afford the touristic trips my family's company offered. They live like aristocrats in Venezuela.