check my thread out please as soon as possible

Civ4newbie

Warlord
ok I have a new post about old game technical issues in the other game part of the forum please help, it can be spotted with a question mark.

I think you're referring to this thread that you started in the Other Civ-Related Games forum. Have patience. If anyone can help you, they will reply in that forum.

I added the CTP prefix to the thread, so that Call to Power to make it easier to notice by Call to Power players.

hi I canot get onto apolyton anymore because of all the crazy adds on that site, it is completely inacessable so please help me here if you can. the second guy with the pyramid eye please post what you were talking about in here instaid, much appreciated. I have a dell inspirion15 3000 series. I remember I was able to play this classic game earlier but no matter what when I launch the game it crashes everysingle time. it really is quite disapoinitng and agrrivating, I guess dell computers or the new windows programs these days sucks. please help again.:confused:

I know nothing about CTP, but I posted some general troubleshooting tips in the other thread that may help.

Top Bottom