Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Memento

• templar_x

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lanzelot

By now everyone should have learned, what "style of diplomacy" the various team members are following. Here you can choose, how the style of diplomacy of the Knights Brotherhood should look like in the future.

No Chief.
a diplomat have to spoke for the team and the team opinion.

That did not work at all throughout the game so far! We are slow, we are inconsistent towards the outside and what's even worse, we waste a lot of time and nerves quarreling with each other and destroying our team spirit! That has to stop. I think Ivan and templar have the same opinion.
I don't care who of us 4 will do the job. If you elect for example templar, it's fine with me and I will concentrate exclusively on the MM then. But one person makes our diplomacy, the others don't interfere. (There's still a lot of other work to do for them, playing turns, making settling plans to get as much of our continent as possible, optimizing the MM, and later planning wars and conducting the troops.) But really, this is the only way how we can survive this game without getting at each others' throats... ;)

No. We are not slower as the others with our diplomacy.
conflicting opinions between the teams slow diplomacy

we are inconsistent because everyone of us change his opinion many times, but we agree if other have the majority.
we destroying our team spirit if we don´t accept an other opinion or ignore a majority.

Top Bottom