Children of the Emperor – Life and Death amidst the Clans of Japan

your impotent whining amuses us. :lol:

Perhaps, but only a few Kagaku are resident in non-Kagaku controlled cities. And as the head of one of the oldest families in the Empire, Kagaku or otherwise, I will make it clear that we find your empty threats amusing.

I was not making threats, merely doing maths.

And if anything we should start to disband our military, so we can get more GPT, so our science isn't penalised further when we hit 0

I would like to put forth a vote.

Define "local non-noble Kagaku in Japan" as:
Any Daimyo who proposes human sacrifice
Any Japanese citizen who condemns the killing of an American who has not converted to Japanese ways
Any Japanese citizen who defies the Kami by living over 100 years
Any Japanese citizen who has a mental disease such as "crazy old man syndrome"
No definition

Fortunately the term Kagaku already is defined as a member of the Kagaku clan, thus the definitions of non-noble as defined in your voting proposal Rudragun apply only to members in the Kagaku Clan.

Fortunately the term Kagaku already is defined as a member of the Kagaku clan, thus the definitions of non-noble as defined in your voting proposal Rudragun apply only to members in the Kagaku Clan.
I hate to contradict you, Daimyo Jehoshua, but the vote is clearly worded as "local non-noble Kagaku in Japan." That means that this whole phrase will be defined, not just certain words.
Even if what you have said was the case, the citizens of the Kagaku clan have nothing to fear. Not a single one is guilty of any of the possible definitions.

I hate to contradict you, Daimyo Jehoshua, but the vote is clearly worded as "local non-noble Kagaku in Japan." That means that this whole phrase will be defined, not just certain words.
Even if what you have said was the case, the citizens of the Kagaku clan have nothing to fear. Not a single one is guilty of any of the possible definitions.

In the phrase above, "Kagaku" is the Noun, and thus the subject of the sentence. "Local" and "Non-noble" are adjectives, describing the Noun. And 'In Japan' defines the whole with a location. So, in the vote which you proposed, you have in fact answered your own question. By defining the phrase, you are defining the noun (Kagaku) as the verbs (Local, Non-noble) in the location (Japan)

Indeed Pouakai is correct. This is just another example of why the Kagaku have shamed themselves.

However for their peace of mind I have simplified it to simply" ignoble Kagaku".

I'm going to be gone until the 8th of August, just so you guys know. Please don't kick out my characters.

RL isssues will be over relatively soon so I'm rejoining the game. I sign up the following:

1st Character: Sparthage
2nd Character: Sparthage the Younger
3rd Character: Sparthage III

Could someone give me an update of what has happened besides Arabia getting Nukes?

RL isssues will be over relatively soon so I'm rejoining the game. I sign up the following:

1st Character: Sparthage
2nd Character: Sparthage the Younger
3rd Character: Sparthage III

Could someone give me an update of what has happened besides Arabia getting Nukes?

Two of your characters survived your absence and are alive and well in Kyoto and Osaka. I will put a third back on the waiting list.

The council of T235 is now closed.

During the recess…
Ringfinger of the Bunka clan in Satsuma displaces Izaak Newton of the Kagaku clan in Kyoto.
Kanetsugu Naoe of the Shihai clan in Satsuma displaces chgrogers of the Bunka clan in Osaka.
Ceskari of the Bunka clan in Kagoshima displaces A. Z. Mov of the Kagaku clan in Kyoto.
Spoiler :

The Oni is greatly amused by the leetle mortals attempts to brush away their rival clans through political vote, but he will not allow them to vanquish their enemies so easily….
:satan:
The voting session of T235 is now open until 22:00 GMT-6 on Tuesday.

Tokyo local votes:
TL-235-1: add to Tokyo's build queue?
a) Musketman
b) Bank
c) Nothing (5 turns until it is a mandatory vote)

TL-235-2: What shall Ishiyumi Kimyona do?
a) move to Tokyo, garrison there->move Senshi Kuma to the Northwest
b) move to Tokyo, Defend Tokyo.
c) Hold (no change)

Satsuma Local Influence
SL-235-1: Shall we disband warriors in Satsuma:
A) one
B) All warriors
C) None

SL-235-2: Shall our worker clear the marsh north of Satsuma?
A) yes
B) No

I suppose the Oni prefers the old-fashioned method of removing political rivals, I suppose the methods of 120 years ago are still quite valid.

The inscrutable Daimyo of Kyoto abstains as do the sensei' of his House.

Top Bottom