China Paragon/Normal UHV 3000BC May the RNGods be with you.

Hojsimpson

Prince
Since until weekend I don't have much time to play but I still want to write this I'll write a few each day if I can. (also I will replay and take screenshots in the new SVN so it's probably getting a lo harder.)

The first part of this guide is exploiting game mechanics. Learning to "control" RNG.
Caution, learning to control RNG may lead to serious game-exploiting abuse, read at your own risk.

I'll explain how RNG usually works in this game with examples.

Let's say you are at turn 100 and you have an army of units named A,B,C and you are against an army of units named 1,2,3.
First A attacks 1 and has a 50% chance of winning. You save the game. A attacks and wins. You load the saved game and repeat the same action. A will always win that turn regardless of the 50% chance.

Now let's say that you attack 2 with B first instead of attacking 1 with A first, B wons and then you attack 1 with A. A dies. If you reload and repeat the same action in this same order the same will happen in that turn.

This means that the different outcomes decided by RNG in this game are decided at the start of each turn and that you can choose the best outcome that can happen in a determined turn out of all the different possibilities.

Reloading a few turns earlier and doing the exact same things won't trigger the same outcomes that turn, so if there is not any single positive outcome you can reload 4 turns earlier and keep playing from there.

The way in which we are going to use this to our advantage with China is:
Never getting hostile villagers from goody huts(and preferaby 90 gold) and conquering Babylonia with 3 warriors. I won't be using this later in the game since always winning is nearly impossible and its not needed.

I did conquered China with 1 warrior as Babylonia. Not even Genghis Khan could do that.

Top Bottom