Chinese Succession Game.

das

Regeneration In Process
There is one thing missing on this forum: Chinese Succession Game!
So I decided to start one. I will start it as soon as I will have 4 more people in this succession game.

Btw, I have three important questions:
1)Should we start this succession game on Real World Map or on Random Map?
2)How many turns should everyone make?
3) What difficulity should we play on?

And here is the player list (updated regulary):
das (1 rounds done)
ratio (0 rounds done) - replaced by Red Leader (0 rounds done)
donsig (1 rounds done) - 1 GNOCDY Award for finding Horses and beginning expansionist politics!
blang13 (1 rounds done)
Fayadi (0 rounds done)

Announcement: the Order of GNOCDY - Great Nation of China Deserves You! - is formed. I would like to give it to Donsig - this will be given to everyone who makes something GREAT for China.
We shall see who will have the most GNOCDY's in the end! Also, all the GNOCDY, wil be given by the mass! But the first one was VERY IMPORTANT!

From now on, after each full round, we will decide who will receive GNOCDY in it. There can be maximum 3 GNOCDYs in each round!

I'll play.. About the map, is there a way to play historical starting locations on the world map yet? If not then I would much rather play with a random map.

Okay, so I will add you right away!
And about the question - no, on the one that ships with game, unfortunatly no. However, a guy there nicknamed Masterman made a savegame as Chinese, on world map, 16 civs, all positions historically correct. So if we are going for Real World Map, then I mean Masterman's savegame.

And to Jaffa - let's decide this too!

I will play. I prefer a random map but will play on world map if that is what everyone else wants. Any difficulty will do.

20 turns per player is good at first. As the game progresses we can go down to 15 and then 10 turns each. The key seems to be finding a rotation that works for all involved. I can play around midnight or 8am-noon est usa.

There is a problem with editing my first post...

Okay, now this problem has disappeared after I made a new post. Very interrresting....

Just curious if there was still an open slot. I'll play if so.

Bob

The masterman u mentioned was that me?
By the way if there is slot let me in
Just wanna let u see my new saved game,I uploaded a World Map Chinese Civ game again with all positions correct , this time my civ is much more powerful than the one i posted previously..
U r in year of 770.Most of your cities are great(finished building all the improvements) and u r building many riders from the big cities to kick the Indian Ass.
In Shanghai,2 ship was waiting,1 rider was being built,u r waiting for D-Day Chinese Invasion of Japanese
My cities is roughly about 15 only but each one are powerful,Remember Japan and India must be eliminated,Germany is taking space between ur big cities,i dunno if they can be captured by culture if no passion just whipe them off.
In this 16 civ game i almost known(negotiatied) with all the civ,u got nearly 3000 golds!U r in fore front of technology!
Wow Riders ARE CHILLING!

To both of you: Okay, you are in!
To everyone who still hasn't joined: there are no places left - however, there will be place open while anyone from the list won't post the savedgame in two days - someone must replace him. Anyone who wants to replace him just say it there. However, when he comes back replacement time will end.
To Fayadi: So you are the masterman who made those cool savedgames. Did you made them with Savedgame Editor? Then I can make thsoe too Btw, in post with the saved game, topic started was "Masterman"...
To every player of this succession:
I offer the following settings. Do you agree?
Difficulity: Monarch.
Map: World Map by Fayadi.
Turns: 20 (20 from 4000 BC, from 10 BC 15 and from 1000 AD 10).
I will start tommorow or today.

Great job, Fayadi!
Also, here is Chinese Imperial Coat of Arms!

I thought again, Gentelmen (I mean Mandarins), and decided to start the game RIGHT NOW - time is wasting, you know what I mean?
Update is coming up:
Next time I will just post Imperial Coat of Arms before the report on my activities.

Settings sound good to me. As for turns, maybe we should go 20 then 15 then 10? Anyone else have an opinion on this?

My turn count (twenty required):
4000 – 1
3950 – 2
3900 – 3
3850 – 4
3800 – 5
3750 – 6
3700 – 7
3650 – 8
3600 – 9
3550 – 10
3500 – 11
3450 – 12
3400 – 13
3450 – 14
3400 – 15
3350 – 16
3300 – 17
3250 – 18
3200 – 19
3150 – 20
China Part I – Tribal Union and Chief Day Hong Shu I – 4050-3150.
BEFORE THE GAME BEGINS
4050 – 4000 BC The Chinese tribes migrate to area of modern-day Beijing. They form a tribal union.
GAME BEGINS
4000 – Chinese build the town of Beijing on Yellow River. Chinese decide to recruit some Chinese villagers to warriors. Meanwhile, Chinese workers decide to visit a village to southeast from Beijing, after building a road to wheat area to south from Beijing.
3800 – In that village to southeast from Beijing, Hsung-Nu tribe has taught Chinese how to use wheel. Some horse pastures are found right outside Beijing.
3650 – Barbarians approach Beijing. In case of emergency, half of population has to become Warriors forever.
3600 – Warriors are ready for defense. Barbarians are defeated, and Warriors become Veterans. Also, Chinese tribal priests start to build some kind of primitive “palace”.
3550 – Chinese culture expands around Beijing. Unfortunately, more Barbarians arrive to try their luck at Beijing.
3400 – Some Barbarians are slayed.
3300 – Even more Barbarians are slayed. Warriors in Beijing are now Elite. Chinese workers start building primitive irrigation.
3250 – Remained Barbarians are dead or run away.
3200 – Day Hung Shu becomes the chief of Chinese, introducing succession system.
3150 – Day Hung Shu dies, and he proclaims that Jaffa Tamarin is his successor.

Yep, I don't have much luck, and after all, I am not expert. Moanrch level is REAL hard to me, as I just understood it...
Your turn, Jaffa Tamarin!

Horses are a good thing to have early on. If they are within our borders we should get a road from Beijing to the horses asap.

Cool das... And the Europa Universalis shield is a nice touch. I haven't played that any since I got Civ III though.

I'll do my turn tonight sometime. Are you going to post the save game? If not you can email it to me at ratiocinate@aol.com

Just wanna ask what would be the name of the leader....
Have we started...And when we are going to start......
That map wasnt created by me(the owner has copyright :lol:)
I can help to start with the correct positions,just wanna tell u my opinion...16 civ com is slow to play thats horrondous when u have slow com....my com is still okay at 733

Another saved game !Yeah THE CHINESE ELITE FORCE HAD CAPTURED TOKYO AND DELHI !If u want to stop war with the indians ask e'm 22 gold per turn they will agree!But Japan has few cities just destroy him out of the earth!Those who loves Rider download this saved game!There are lotta here

Top Bottom