ChipNES II: A World Asunder

Swissempire

Poet Jester
Don't Post Yet!

Da Rules

The Intro:

Hey, my name his Chip, and i'm the mod of this NES. THis is "technically" the 2nd ChipNES, but the past is behind us. I've studied under the great mods of Iggy, Das, Disenfranchised, and North King. I've received NES training from Penguins, Polar Bears, and Northern Kings(?). My Mod Skills are ready to be tested, and my Leperchaun Divisions deployed. The year is 1814, lets get this party started!

This NES is set in the Peter III Timeline created by Das. The Entire Timeline can be found below:
The Preview/Setup
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8

The Cool Jazz

The Players: The players are the heart and soul of the NES. As many of you may join as you want. You can take a country or a rebellion, or you can PM me to ask about something else.

The Stories: The stories are an integral part of NESing and this NES in particular. Whil you don't *have* to write stories, I do give out big bonuses for stories, so its reccommended you do.

The Orders: Please send orders for every update you can. I won't punish you for not sending, but it wwill be assumed your country like wasted its budget on potato chips. If your congress dissapproves, you'll probably find out in the update. Please organize them nicely, maybe list form. Try to keep them shortish... and no more than 2 PMs. Your actions will have sideeffects, thats the universe. Oh, and i like maps.

The NPC's: These are the nations I simulate. You never know if they will roll over or not, so don't take them lightly. They will also respond to your diplo, so keep channels open. Natives and Barbarians are also NPC'ed.

The Updates: The updates for now, willl be very fast paced, and when school starts, they will become regulated. But for now there is no specific day. I'll make sure to make it clear when it is, so don't worry. I will use the Das system, which is to say, Updates will consist of “non-military events” (political, economical, etc), “military events” (including violent rebellions, not just wars), “random events” (random events - people who write good stories get good random events, often related to what they’re writing about. And there is also always a “bad” random event for a random nation, lots of them), “spotlight” (a more detailed description of something that happened) and “ooc” (OOC comments and death threats).

The Map - I will use the current version of the collectively-improved "Jason map". I will put in cities (black circles), fortifications (line of black squares) and rebellion areas (dark gray area within nations). A capital is a city with white borders; an economic center is a city with red borders (a capital economic center will have a combination of the two).

The Countries: Pick and NPC or start a rebellion, and please don't play too uncharacteristically, but if you justify it somehow, i'm cool with it. And PLEASE don't spam my thread with "That is SOO unrealistic". I will penalize your nation if you do that. There are allainces at the start.

NATION NAME
Capital:
Ruler:
Government:
Tech. Era:
Army (Training):
Navy (Training):
Economy:
Size (points required):
Leadership (Military/Civilian): /
Infrastructure:
National Intelligence:
Living Standards:
Culture:
Confidence:
Projects:
Nation Background:

Government

Government - is your form of government.You are free to change your government, and explain it how ever do you want, but that can piss off followers of the previous governments, and might lead to nation-wide riots, or even a civil war. Also, keep it historical. That is, you could invent your own government, but it must make sense for YOUR nation of THAT time. You could consult me about that.

Technology Era

Most Nations shall start in the Early Industrial Age. You can up your tech Era by having a good National Intelligence.

Late Enlightened Age: approximate analogy in our world is 1760-1790 Europe.
Early Industrial Age: approximate analogy - 1790-1840.
Middle Industrial Age: approximate analogy - 1840-1880.
Late Industrial Age: approximate analogy - 1880-1916.

Military

That will, as of now, consist of army and navy (later to be joined by air force). These will be number-based as it gives more versatility. These will be represented in divisions and squadrons .

What will you have in it? Anything that you can have in it, according to your tech era; if you aren't sure about something, just ask me for clarification. If you just invented some sort of a weapon, you will have to invest some money to re-equip your army/navy with it; the training will also probably drop, due to the unfamiliarity of the weapons. Each “stat-growth” will increase any part of military by 5 (however, there could be exceptions). But know that if you have too large an army, your economy will probably suffer, as will your confidence; ofcourse, both could be, sometimes, restored by succesful military campaigns, or perhaps campaigns of propaganda back at home. If you grow your military too fast, your training, and later your military leadership, will suffer.

UUs - one per nation per branch per nations, but can be changed at any point (though the newly-“demoted” UU units will not be happy). You may have 1 Land, 1 Sea, and later, 1 air UU. They will be separated from other units in the stats. They are grown as normal units. Remember to keep them REALISTIC. If the amount of UUs exceeds the amount of regular units, they will begin to drop in quality, morale and also in loyalty as their commanders, often being rather arrogant and ambitious, will probably try to use their power base in one way or another.

Irregulars - local militias and simple civilian population that, for whatever reasons, took up arms - most often in rebellion or to defend against an invader, though there are exceptions - they aren't good for much that isn't guerrila warfare, though they can also be a neat diversion, and professional cannon fodder. They aren't too reliable, and often are rather hard for you to control; then again, they are also best left uncontrolled - they fight even worse when away from home, and, on the other hand, if at home they'll probably know what to do better, with their knowledge of the situation and the terrain.

Training - it is done in levels. There are separate training stats for army, navy and fleet, and it is grown with eco. points. UU is assumed to be one level higher then the average training level for its branch. If your army grows too quickly, there will be a chance of training level lowering.

None-Rabble-Semi-Rabble-Tolerable-Normal-Better-Good-Very Good-Professional-Elite

Conscription will give you a certain amount of conscript divisions that you could specify if you want; ofcourse, conscription, especially in democratic countries, tends to be quite unpopular, especially the large-scale variety...

Logistical Support and Supplies is a must for any invasion. Make sure to set aside some money for that. Armies need food and supplies, and they can't venture very far without it.

Economy

The ChipNES Economy System is based on a mixture of ideas, great, Brilliant Ideas. Das ideas

Economy levels still play the vital role. However, the amount of economy points that you have differs from level to level (if you get a negative amount of them, I will decrease a random stat per negative point); it is also influenced by random events and by economic centers (cities that are either trade centers, industrial centers or capitals of agriculturally-rich provinces); each of the latter provides one eco. point per turn to whoever holds it at the time (i.e. if it is on occupied territory, the occupier receives the eco. point). To grow economy (i.e. to advance from one level to another), you have to a) not spend your eco. points, apart from those received from eco. centers, on anything else that turn and b) to point out what exactly are you going to do to grow it (note that eco. growth might not always be succesful, depending on what you do and how things fold out). I want a good reason, not a bad one.

Eco. points could (and should) be spent on growing military, miscellanous stats (see below), logistical support for the military and on continuing projects. Speaking of the latter, you could also invest a whole eco. level into a project to speed it up by 2 freaking turns!

Eco. levels still could be "sacrificed", i.e. converted into 6 eco. points each. Only two eco. levels could be sacrificed per turn.

Creation of economic centers also requires the investment of at least one eco. point into some specific development programs, most of the times anyway.

Depression (-2)-Bankrupt (-1)-Recession (-1)-Very Poor (0)-Poor (0)-Not Bad (+1)-Normal (+1)-Good Enough (+2)-Growing (+2)-Rich (+3)-Very Rich (+3)-Richer (+4)-Richest (+4)-Economic Powerhouse (+5)-Monopoly (+6) (after Monopoly, you get Monopoly+x (+6+x), where x is the amount of economy levels beyond Monopoly)

Size

As proposed by Disenfrancised, though somewhat altered by Das. The larger your country is, the more money you will have to spend to grow any particular stat. You could invest money into stat growth over time if your country is large enough; in that case, the stat will still increase, but only in some, probably central, parts of the country.

Small (1)-Medium (2)-Above Medium (3)-Large (4)-Huge (5)-Gargantuan (6)-Half the World (7)

Note that training and military leadership do NOT depend on the above country size. They depend on army size. You need one eco. point per a full 20 divisions to grow army training; 1 per 20 squadrons for navy training; 1 per 20 divisions OR 20 squadrons (so the total amount of eco. points needed is determined by the sum of both the divisions and the squadrons) for military leadership.

Miscellanous Stats

Those four/five stats below are all grown with eco. points, but, like with growing economy itself, you are supposed to point out what exactly you are doing.

Leadership

Whether military or civilian, leadership is an important factor. Competent military leaders will succesfully carry out plans or will even attain some successes on their own without orders; competent buerocrats will greatly help all government programs and assist the development of the land. But incompetent generals will even with the best plan stagger and blunder, while incompetent civilian administrators will embezzle funds and otherwise will be corrupt. So, this is quite crucial, and cadre preparation thus should be an important priority. Note that sometimes it is best to give specifics when growing this stat (meaning, how EXACTLY are you training your new leaders - what military doctrines should be emphasized, for instance, what stance should your buerocrats take on the various rebels, et cetera). When you expand your army radically, your military leadership will suffer; when you expand your territory, the civilian one will.

None-Imbecile-Moronic-Stupid-Incompetent-Barely Tolerable-Tolerable-Competent-Better-Good-Brilliant

Infrastructure

Roads, bridges, boats - all things used for transportation of goods and men - are listed under infrastructure. The higher is your infrastructure, the easier it is to move your (or enemy) troops across your territory; also, infrastructure could sometimes slightly grow economic benefits from trade centers, and it is a must for maintenance of a high culture level in large empires, as well as actually maintaining your grip on faraway provinces. Inrastruture is a key to economic growth. If you have a horribel Ifrastrucutre, your economy could fall.

None-Dirt Paths-Pathetic-Barely Tolerable-Tolerable-Improving-Good-Efficient-Very Efficient-Great-Excellent

National Intelligence

National Intelligence is much like Education, but Education is a misnomer. This is a representation of how smart the people and scientists of your naityon are. The higher intelligence means better leadership, better inventions, easier to get to next era

Once someone reaches Enlightenment education, he becomes much more likely to reach the next age as soon as it becomes possible at all. When he does, he loses two education levels.

None-Dumb-Illiterate-Tolerable-Literate-Educated-Well Educated-Perfect-Academic-Enlightenment

Living Standards

This is pretty simple. The higher your living standards are, the happier your population is; the lower, the tougher it is, because of the tougher life. Living standards drop easily, due to economic weakness and war; they are raised as any other economic stats are raised, but the more they are raised the more greedy your people get for more. To create a classic revolutionary situation, raise the living standards somewhat and then neglect them and let them drop.

None-Slums-Very Low-Low-Barely Tolerable-Tolerable-Normal-Higher-Very High-Splendid

Culture

NOTE: NOT GROWN BY ECONOMY DIRECTLY.

This is how culturally strong, patriotic and unified your nation is. A nation with strong patriotism is less likely to fall into a civil war, and it’s people would resist most invaders and otherwise help their government. This also influences army morale. A nation with weak patriotism is unlikely to be as resistant to outside threats, there will often be rebellions and defections.

None-Divided-Untrusting-Average-Strongly Cultured-Devoted-Patriotic-Hyperpatriotic-Jingoist-Uberpatriotic

Confidence

NOTE: NOT GROWN BY ECONOMY DIRECTLY.

People can be fiercely unified and patriotic, but they will not necessarily like their ruler - in fact, a strongly
cultured nation with little confidence in its leaders can, in its cultural unity, lynch the rulers and fire their remains from cannons. Into the huge pot filled with boiled sharks. Not that the rulers will care by then...

Lynching-Hateful-Resentful-Barely Tolerating-Tolerating-Respecting-Admiring-Loving-Nation Personified

Investments

If you invest in something, its more likely to happen. Investing in colonial ventures, inventions, many other things. YOu must invest in things to make them grow and flourish.

Projects

Local equivalent of wonders (that name is inappropriate in most NESes, as these are often modernization programs, national revival and other PROJECTS, not just huge and magnificent buildings). You tell me what it does, I tell you how long do you build it. You will have to invest an eco. point once each turn for the work on the project to continue You can sacrifice an econ. level to speed it up by 2 turns, or invest 2 additional eco. points to speed it up by one more turn.You may only do one. The exact time it takes to build a project will depend on too many factors to list here. You may run as many [projects as you want at once, and projects are key, BUT if you don't "fund" the project for 1 turn, it will LOSE 1 progress, so BEWARRRREEEE!!!

Nation Background

To better fit in as the ruler of your country, you will have a brief history of each country here

PC Nations

The Kingdom of Portugal
Capital: Lisbon
Ruler: Queen Maria I/ Alex994
Government:parliamentary Monarchy
Tech. Era: Early Industrial Age
Army (Training): 20 Divisions(Very Good)
Navy (Training): 20 Squadrons(Very Good)
Economy: Growing (+2)
Size (points required): Above Medium (3)
Leadership (Military/Civilian): Competent/Tolerable
Infrastructure:Good
National Intelligence:Educated
Living Standards:Tolerable
Culture:Devoted
Confidence:Tolerating
Projects:
Nation Background: The Kingdom of Portugal joined the Northern Accord during the American War, driving Spain out of Uruguay and Parana. They were invaded by Spain, with Lisbon being beseiged twice but holding out. They stayed neutral while Spain was invaded and turned republican, instead focusing on rebuilding. With British support they also kept most of Northern Brazil.Portugal remains relativly stable after the First Global War. Queen Maria is in the twilight of her reign, possibly to pow out soon for her son to take over.

The Republic of Spain
Capital: Madrid
Ruler: President Nicolás Salmerón/ Stormbringer
Government: Parliamentary Republic
Army (Training):20 Divisions(Tolerable)
Economy: Good Enough (+2)
Size (points required):Medium(2)
Leadership (Military/Civilian): /
Infrastructure:Barely Tolerable
National Intelligence:Literate
Culture:patriotic
Confidence:Barely Tolerating
Projects:
Nation Background: The Republic of Spain was formed after the French and the Spainish Republicans rose up and overthrew the monarchy. Spain was devastated by the First Global War, losing most of its colonial holdings, except for holdings in South America, the Canary Islands, and Africa. They hold the strategic Straits of Gibralter, and They could become a major European Player.

The United Kingdom of Great Britain
Capital: London
Ruler: King George IV, Prime Minister Richard Sheridan/ Sheep
Government: Parliamentary Monarchy
Army (Training): 45 Divisions(Professional)
Navy (Training):35 Squadrons(Professional)
Economy: Rich (+3)
Size (points required):Above Medium (3)
Leadership (Military/Civilian): Better/Good
Infrastructure:Tolerable
National Intelligence: Well Educated
Living Standards: Barely Tolerable
Culture:Jingoistic
Confidence: Admiring
Projects:
Nation Background: Britain lost the First Global War, but is on the rise again. They retained there colonies in India and South America. The have taken advantage of the Industrial Revolution, and are on there way to self-suffiencey. Parliment is behind the Pm and the King, and revenge is what they thirst for.

The Republic of France
Capital: Paris
Ruler: First Consul Napoleon Bonaparte/Cuinveinin
Government: Liberal Dictatorship
Army (Training): 75 Divisions(Proffesional)
Navy (Training): 45 Divisions(Very Good)
Economy: Very Rich (+3)
Leadership (Military/Civilian): Brilliant/Barely Tolerable
Infrastructure: Good
Living Standards: Normal
Culture: Strongly Cultured
Confidence:Nation Personified
Projects:
Nation Background: The winners of the First Global War, France is on top of the world. They are spreading there Republicanism, and have become infatuated wiht there new leader, some short Corsican. They're the worlds foremost military power. They hold the power, now they must keep it.

The Dutch Republic
Capital: Brussels
Ruler: Grand Pensionary Herman Willem Daendels/emu
Government: Liberal Dictatorship
Army (Training): 25 Divisions(very good)
Navy (Training):35 Squadrons(Very Good)
Economy: Rich(+3)
Size (points required): Medium(2)
Leadership (Military/Civilian): Tolerable/Good
Infrastructure: Improving
Culture: Average
Confidence: Tolerating
Projects:
Nation Background: The Dutch Republic is a Commercial Power, but thats pretty much is. They control most of the Pacific, South Africa, and Have a small folding in South America. For them its all about the money, and they're not part of any of the big alliances.........yet.

The Kingdom of Prussia
Capital: Berlin
Ruler: King Fredrich Wilhelm III/ The Farow
Government: Monarchy
Army (Training): 55 Divisions(Professional)
Navy (Training): 10 Squadrons(Tolerable)
Size (points required): Medium (2)
Leadership (Military/Civilian): Brilliant/Tolerable
National Intelligence: Educated
Culture: Patriotic
Projects:
Nation Background: In Prussia, Revanchism is on the rise. The proud Prussian people are determined to right the wrongs of 1799. They're on the rebound, and if guided right, could be the glory of Germany once again.

The Habsburg Empire of Austria
Capital: Vienna
Ruler: Emperor Leopold III/ Drake Ruglia
Government: Parliamentary Monarchy
Army (Training): 35 Divisions (Proffesional)
Navy (Training): 5 Squadrons(Semi-Rabble)
Leadership (Military/Civilian): Better/Better
Infrastructure: Tolerable
Living Standards: Tolerable
Culture: Strongly Cultured
Confidence: Respecting
Projects:
Nation Background: Leopold III made some concessions to liberalism and parliamentarism, but kept power in his hands through capable intrigue. The Habsburg dream lives on, and the Balkans and Italy beware.

The Scandinavian Republic
Capital: Stockholm
Ruler: President Karl Jahon/ Dreadnought
Army (Training): 30 Divisions(Professional)
Navy (Training): 35 Squadrons(Very Good)
Size (points required): Above Medium(3)
Leadership (Military/Civilian): Tolerable/Good
Infrastructure: Good
Confidence:Respecting
Projects:
Nation Background: Created in the wake of the bloodless coup that got rid of the incompliant king, it was rather resemblant of pre-Patriot Netherlands, a mercantile-aristocratic "republic", though the poor were also represented. Scandinavian trade outposts have been established in Gustavia (OTL Liberia). The Scandinavian Republic was thrust into being a power, and it remains seen how that will be dealt with.

The Lombardian Republic
Capital: Milan
Ruler: President Adriano Celentano/ Icmancin
Army (Training): 20 Divisions(Good)
Navy (Training): 10 Squadrons(Very Good)
Economy: Good Enough(+2)
Size (points required): Small(1)
Leadership (Military/Civilian):Tolerable /Tolerable
National Intelligence:Tolerable
Living Standards:Barely Tolerable
Culture:Devoted
Projects:
Nation Background: Formed out of the Northern part of the Italian Republic, they were a conquence and a spark for the First Global War. They have begun militarizing because of the Habsburgs gazes, and they have begun building up their fragile country

Empire of All Russia's
Capital: St. Petersburg
Ruler: Tsaritsa Maria I/ Tommy Toon
Government: Absolute Monarchy
Tech. Era: Early Industrial age
Army (Training): 90 Divisions(Semi-Rabble)
Navy (Training):25 Squadrons(Semi-Rabble)
Economy:Good Enough (+2)
Size (points required):Huge (5)
Leadership (Military/Civilian): Tolerable /Barely Tolerable
National Intelligence: Tolerable
Living Standards: Low
Projects:
Nation Background: The Russian Empire is the worlds largest power/force. Its army is bigger than everything. In Russia, its about quantity, not quality. If the Tsar can get them in line, the have the potential to be the Greatest power the world has ever seen.

The Ottoman Empire
Capital: Istanbul
Ruler: Sultan Selim III/ North King
Government: Theocracatic Sultanate
Army (Training):55 Divisions (Good)
Navy (Training): 25 Squadrons(Good)
Leadership (Military/Civilian): Competant/Competant
Infrastructure:Tolerable
National Intelligence:Educated
Culture:Hyperpatriotic
Projects:
Nation Background: The Ottomans were on the winning side of the First Global War, consolidateing there position as a world power. They have had some internal instability, but they crushed it. Now, there nation is at peace, but there are still Muslims to be Liberated.

Qing China
Capital: Beijing
Ruler: Emperor Jiaqing/ Thomander
Government: Divine Monarchy
Army (Training):65 Divisions(Tolerable)
Navy (Training):15 Squadrons(Semi-Rabble)
Size (points required):Large(4)
Leadership (Military/Civilian): Good/Competant
National Intelligence: Literate
Culture: Hyperpatriotic
Confidence: Respect
Projects:
Nation Background: China, the ancient Dragon, has awakened from her slumber. ITs at its high point, and could become a major world player............maybe

New Englander Federation
Capital: Boston
Ruler: President John Quincy Adams /Conehead234
Government: Congressional Republic
Tech. Era: Early Industrial Era
Army (Training): 20 Divisions(Very Good)
Navy (Training):10 Squadrons(Very Good)
Economy: Rich (+3)
Size (points required):Small(1)
Leadership (Military/Civilian):Tolerable/Good
Infrastructure:Improving
Living Standards:Normal
Culture:patriotic
Confidence:Admiring
Projects:
Nation Background: The New Englander Federation has always been an epicenter for North America. They were the roots of the Revolution, they were the country that every one ganged up on in the First Global War. THey lost much land and prestige, but they continue to chug forward. They are up there with England in Industrial Strength, From the Twin Industrial Centers of Boston and New York, to the mills in Vermont and Massachuesetts. They are rebuilding quickly from the war, and with their new allaince with DRA, they are eyeing the Francophones with the intensity of an angry New Englander.

Democratic Republic of America
Capital: Charleston
Ruler: President James Monroe/JosefStalinator
Government: Congressional Republic
Army (Training): 25 Divisions(Very Good)
Navy (Training): 15 Squadrons(Very Good)
Economy:Growing(+2)
Leadership (Military/Civilian):Better/Tolerable
Living Standards: Higher
Projects:
Nation Background: The DRA joined in on the war with the NEF, and helped route them. but since the, they have drifted together because of there common Federalist-Anti-Federalist issues, and there common heritage. THey are a most agricultural economny, based much off Slave Labor.

Canadian Republic
Capital: Quebec City
Ruler: President René Angélil/ Disenfranchised
Government:parlimentary Republic
Economy: Growing(+2)
Size (points required):Large(4)
Confidence:Loving
Projects:
Nation Background: The Canadian Republic has joined the Louisianian Empire as the Francophone dominators of North America. It is stretching all a across the continent, and has power potential

Louisianian Empire
Capital: New Orleans
Ruler:Donatien-Marie-Joseph de Vimeur/Kentharu
Government: Imperial Monarchy
Army (Training): 35 Divisions(Very Good)
Economy: Rich(+3)
Size (points required):Above Medium(3)
Living Standards:Normal
Culture:Hyperpatriotic
Confidence:Loving
Projects:
Nation Background:The foremost North American power, they control most of the west, and have never lost a war

The Mexican Republic
Capital: Mexico City
Ruler: President Guadalupe Victoria/ Azale
Army (Training): 15 Divisions (Tolerable)
Navy (Training): 5 Squadrons (Tolerable)
Economy: Normal (+1)
Leadership (Military/Civilian):Barely Tolerable/Barely Tolerable
Infrastructure: Barely Tolerable
Projects:
Nation Background: Having recently been "freed", it remains to be seen what there position in the new Latin American Order.

The Guatemalan Republic
Capital: Guatemala City
Ruler: President José Cecilio de Valle/ Alakazen
Government: Parlimentary Republic
Navy (Training):5 Squadrons (Tolerable)
Projects:
Nation Background: Having recently been "freed", it remains to be seen what there position in the new Latin American Order.

The Japanese Shogunate
Capital: Kyoto
Ruler: Shogun Tokugawa Ienari/ Wubba360
Government: Shogunate
Tech. Era: Late Enlightenment Age
Navy (Training): None
Size (points required): Small (1)
Leadership (Military/Civilian): Tolerable/Tolerable
Culture: Devoted
Projects:
Nation Background: Japan is still closed off to foreigners, but immense ptential is seen if she opens them up. It reamins to be seen to whom and when. They know about the outside world, because of Dutch contact, but as of now, they are Isolationist.

Sultanate of Mysore
Capital: Mysore
Ruler: Tipu Sultan/ Birdjaguar
Government: Sultanate
Army (Training): 20 Divisions(Better)
Leadership (Military/Civilian):Tolerable /Tolerable
Culture: Devoted
Confidence: Loving
Projects:
Nation Background: Having recently beaten bakc the British in a war, signing an alliance with Punjab, and being supported by the French, Mysore looks to be on a roll.

Kingdom of Siam
Capital: Bangkok
Ruler: King Rama I/ Shortguy
Tech. Era: Early Industrial Era
Army (Training): 20 Divisions(Good)
Economy: Good Enough(+2)
Leadership (Military/Civilian): Competant/Barely Tolerable
Infrastructure: Dirt Paths
Culture:Strongly Cultured
Projects:
Nation Background: Having won a series of wars with British help, Siam has exponentially expanded recently. It is without a doubt the power of Southeast Asia

The Italian Republic
Capital: Naples
Ruler: President Alphonse Capone/Luckymoose
Army (Training): 15 Divisions(Tolerable)
Navy (Training):10 Divisions(Normal)
Economy:Normal (+1)
Size (points required):Small (1)
Leadership (Military/Civilian): Tolerable /Tolerable
Projects:
Nation Background:The Italian Republic was formed after the First Global War. They feel secure in their position, and focus many inward. They have the potential to be great, but they need new leadership.

NPC Nations

The Republic of Ireland
Capital: Dublin
Ruler: President William McSinton/NPC
Tech. Era:Early Industrial Age
Army (Training):8 Divisions(God)
Navy (Training):5 Squadrons(Tolerable)
Leadership (Military/Civilian):Competent /Competent
Culture:Uberpatriotic
Projects:
Nation Background: The Republic of Ireland was established aroudn1799-1800, by the French after the invasion of Britain. The patriotic Irish people, having longed for freedom, took to the new opputunities, building up there country. With good Guidance, they could even join the powers that be!

The Swiss Federation
Capital: Bern
Ruler: The Federal Council, President Josef Deiss/NPC
Army (Training): 5 Divisions(Normal)
Navy (Training): N/A
Leadership (Military/Civilian): Incompetant/Competant
Infrastructure: Efficient
Confidence: Barely Tolerating
Projects:
Nation Background: The Swiss have maintianed neutrality since their independence was recognized. They stay in there country and do Swiss things.

The Sultanate of Oman
Capital: Muscat
Ruler:Said bin Sultan/NPC
Government:Sultanate
Navy (Training):5 Squadrons(Normal)
Economy:Normal (+1)
Leadership (Military/Civilian): Tolerable/Barely Tolerable
National Intelligence:Tolerable
Culture:Average
Projects:
Nation Background: They stretch from Zanzibar to Arabia, and the only thing they really have to worry about is the Ottomans and Portugal

The Afghan Khanate
Capital: Kabul
Ruler: Timur Khan/NPC
Government: Khanate
Army (Training): 15 Divisions(Good)
Navy (Training):N/A
Economy:Not Bad (+1)
Leadership (Military/Civilian): Barely Tolerable/Incompetant
Infrastructure:Dirt Paths
National Intelligence:Illiterate
Living Standards:Low
Confidence:Barely Tolerating
Projects:
Nation Background: Sand...............

Sikh Punjab
Capital: Lahore
Ruler: Maharaja Ranjit Singh/NPC
Navy (Training):N/A
Leadership (Military/Civilian): Competent /Tolerable
Projects:
Nation Background: Rising out of the ashes of the Sikh Confederacy, they have allied themselves with Mysore and watch Britain and Sind warily.

The Kingdom of Sindh
Capital: Khairpur
Ruler:King Abdul Malik Rigi/NPC
Army (Training): 10 Divisions(Tolerable)
Navy (Training):10 Squadrons(Good)
Economy:Normal(+1)
Size (points required):Small(1)
Leadership (Military/Civilian): Incompetent/Barely Tolerable
Confidence:Tolerating
Projects:
Nation Background: Ruled by the Balochs, they are friendly with the Brits and are eyeing the Punjab.

The Sonoran Republic
Capital: Mazatlán
Ruler: President Julio César Chávez/NPC
Projects:

The Republic of the Yucatan
Capital: Mérida
Ruler: President Méndez Ibarra/ NPC
Projects:

Kingdom of Hawai'i
Capital: Honolulu
Ruler: King Kamehameha I/ NPC
Tech. Era: LAte ENlgihtenment Era
Army (Training): 5 Divisions (Tolerable)
Navy (Training): 15 Squadrons (Better)
Economy: Not Bad (+1)
Leadership (Military/Civilian): Stupid/Tolerable
National Intelligence: Illiterate
Living Standards: Very Low
Projects:
Nation Background: The Kingdom of Hawai'i is a relatively isolated polynesian country.

The Sultanate of Brunei
Capital: Bandar Seri Begawan
Ruler: Sultan Muhammad Alam/ NPC
Army (Training ): 5 Divisions (Semi-Rabble)
Navy (Training): 5 Squadrons (Semi-Rabble)
Leadership (Military/Civilian):Moronic / Stupid
Projects:
Nation Background: A small little nation with an interesting combination of Dutch, English and Native Culture.

Peruvian Empire
Capital: Lima
Ruler: Emperor Ramon Odria/ NPC
Government: Imperial Monarchy
Army (Training): 25 Division (Good)
Navy (Training): 10 (Good)
Size (points required): Above Medium(3)
Confidence: Nation Personified
Projects:
Nation Background: The South American Power, Emperor Ramon Odria has quite a future ahead of him for his nation. The Peruvian Empire, although bordered by British and Portuguese colonies, it had a LOT of potential.

The Burmaese Kingdom
Capital: Naypyidaw
Ruler: King Bodawpaya/ NPC
Army (Training): 5 Divisions (Tolerable)
Leadership (Military/Civilian): Stupid/Stupid
Living Standards: Slums
Projects:
Nation Background: The Third Burmaese EMpire was once expansive, but now, after being defeated by the British and the Siamese, it has been relegated to a small inland nation, undeveloped and unhappy with the King who ruined it all.

Kingdom of Nam Viet
Capital: Thăng Long
Ruler: Tay Son Brothers/ NPC
Army (Training): 15 Divisions (Good)
Leadership (Military/Civilian): Barely Tolerable/ Barely Tolerable
Projects:
Nation Background: The French-back regime is facing its end, as the ever-popular Nguyen Ahn has a growing Rebel group.

The Sultanate of Gao
Capital: Gao
Ruler: Sultan Osei Bonsu/ NPC
Government: Sulatanate
Army (Training): 5 Divisions(Tolerable)
Projects:
Nation Background: Harsly Affected by European Colonialism and slavery, another minor African power.

The Kingdom of Benin
Capital: Benin City
Ruler: Oba Kooki Toro/ NPC
Projects:
Nation Background: They capitalized on The slave trade and have become rich.

Kingdom of Dahomey
Capital: Abomey
Ruler: King Adandozan/ NPC
Projects:
Nation Background: A small Kingdom boxed in fro the sea by British Colonies, they have been hurt by the slave trade, and are under the rule of a harsh leader.

The Kingdom of Kanem-Bornu
Capital: Birni-Gazargamu
Ruler: Mai Idris Unama/ NPC
Projects:
Nation Background: A fairly large nation in the midddle of nowhere.

The Funj Sultanate of Sinnar
Capital: Sennar
Ruler: Sultan Badi VII/ NPC
Projects:
Nation Background: They Sultanate is in its twilight. Threats on all sides and and a tired Sultan, can anyone reivograte this Sultanate.

The Empire of Abyssinia
Capital: Gondar
Ruler: Emperor Yohannes III/ NPC
Projects:
Nation Background: In its self-imposed isolation, Abyssinia has begun to stagnat, but who knows what will happen when it opens up.

Xhosa Empire
Capital: Maseru
Ruler: Emperor Bulelani Ngcuka/ NPC
Army (Training): 15 Divisions(Very Good)
Leadership (Military/Civilian):Competant /Tolerable
Infrastructure: Dirt paths
Projects:
Nation Background: The Xhosans fought hard for their independence, and now that they've got, they intend to keep it at all costs.

Th e Merina Kingdom
Capital: Antanànarìvo
Ruler: King Radama I/NPC
Projects:
Nation Background: Boxed in on Madagascar, they try to avoid the French there, just hoping they spare them.

reserved......

Misc.:

Wars: OMG THE WORLD IS AT PEACE!

Alliances:
The Mysore-Punjab Allaince
The Francophone Entente(Canda and Louisiana)
The Holy Alliance(The United Kingdom of Great Britain, The Prussian Empire, The Habsburg Empire of Austria, The Empire of All Russia's)
The French Entente(Scandinavian Republic, The French Republic, The Ottoman Empire)
The English Alliance(The Democratic Republic of America, The New Englander Federation)
The Latin America Allaince(The Mexican Republic and The Guatemalan Republic)

Diplomatic Agreements:
Louisiana-DRA NAP(1815-1817)

UU's:

Old Updates:

The map as of 1814, the year before the world was Torn Asunder

Attachments

• ChipNes2eco.PNG
    ChipNes2eco.PNG
    210.6 KB · Views: 155
YOU MAY NOW POST!

I WOULD LIKE ORDERS BY 6:00 AM EST Wednesday morning. IF SOMEONE COULD TELL ME THE GMT FOR THAT, I WOULD BE GRATEFUL, I'M TOO TIRED NOW.

THE REST OF THE NPC's WILL BE PUT UP TOMMOROW, AND IF SOMEONE COULD MAKE ON OF THOSE NIFTY CHARTS WITH THE CO CENTERS AND THE POWER RATINGS, I WOULD BE GRATEFUL.

THank you all for joining. This NES is now, OPEN!

From the Louisianian Empire (that name sucks)
To Democratic Republic of America

We propose a 3 year (turn) NAP between our two nations.

ooc standard NAP i guess...

From: President Guadalupe Victoria of the Mexican Republic
To: Guatemala

We offer an alliance to our southern Latin friends.

Lombardia here. That's all...

Do you mean this wednesday July 5th or next wednesday July 12th

Top Bottom