Chipville

Swissempire

Poet Jester
The tiles of 7I and 7J are to be known as the Feif of Chipville.

Come to this thread to have a riproaring good time, to spend dome time at Swiss Manor, or eventually to worship and buy books.

Swiss Manor- A spacious walled Manshion with 2 bedrooma, a top of the line kitchen, a living room, a den, a bar, and a large reading room with its own door to the outside. Stop by for a chat.
Inside Swiss Manor: The Rebel Pub II
Temple to the True Chip- In planning

Swiss Manor has been constructed. Also, the Micalian Bar needs a bartender.
How bout some people stop by. Dicuss politics, life, the empire. anything

I would love to be the Micalian Bartender. I wold consider it one of the best ways to honor the great and rad god Micalian

Your hired. Please set up a different thread, i will link it, and please set your drink prices!

shouldnt you set it up since it is your business and therefore would be your free bussiness, not mine

Always follow the advice of a bartender;)

Well the Rebel Pub is looking for grounds for it to be living on, if you want to associate with that pub?

on anothet opic, anyone got nay ideas to get more people involved in the rpg???

My idea involves a Land War, i'll post more later. and i'll think about the rebel pub offer*eyes future*

BCLG100 said:
Well the Rebel Pub is looking for grounds for it to be living on, if you want to associate with that pub?

on anothet opic, anyone got nay ideas to get more people involved in the rpg???

I would join but I am still a bit lost..ruleset seems incomplete/contradictory....

How much gold to start? Strider PMed me and said 100 but you guys started with more?? Confusing thats all. Salary thing..in the example it says the player is a governor and a honored citizen...how does one become an honored citizen and is the governor based on the elections in the game. Strider answered the honored citizen thing..sorta.

I just didnt think it was worth the effort to get involved in something I didnt fullly understand. I was going to see how it shakes out..but if I can get some answers...

robboo said:
I would join but I am still a bit lost..ruleset seems incomplete/contradictory....

How much gold to start? Strider PMed me and said 100 but you guys started with more?? Confusing thats all. Salary thing..in the example it says the player is a governor and a honored citizen...how does one become an honored citizen and is the governor based on the elections in the game. Strider answered the honored citizen thing..sorta.

I just didnt think it was worth the effort to get involved in something I didnt fullly understand. I was going to see how it shakes out..but if I can get some answers...

start with 100 gold, get 40 gpt, thats all you really need to understand to begin with, following that you can therefore build on things really, create a character.

40gpt....per turn chat or term?

Just trying to figure out how long it would be before I can buy a certain land parcel...

One turn is one week, starting on Sundays. So it will take a week to buy one piece of land. I suggest you sign up fast, to start collecing the money. You can expand your participation as you go and understand the rules. See the second page of the land manager thread to find the prices and availability of land.

George maybe could consider adding them to the first post.

Could also maybe tie in my bar, chipville and the order of the jedi? would allow for greater roleplaying.

george there isnt a bar yet however by all means go to the rebel pub and order one of our specialities.

Sorry Future, but i have decided to take up BCLG100 on his offer to run the pub, IF he agrees to the terms I suggested for the bartneding job. Since the Rebel Pub is up and running, i think it is a good canditate for a home.

Well heres the contract if your willing to accept it

Chipville shall recieve 10% of the entire profits from the rebel pub, right now that doesnt seem like a lot but will increase as participation of the demogame increases, the rebel pub only requests a link in the first post and if your willing in your signature. you can by all means set up another pub however as it would be you setting the buissness up you would be required to pay i think its 500 gold and with the established competition of the rebel pub II neither would make too much profit.

(will allow for a slight change in percentage)

suggest other changes if you wish

Also as an added perk swiss come in for a free drink anytime.

Terms accepted. Welcome to chipville

good to be here, we added chipville to our first post and request you do to your sig and 1st post as well.

Top Bottom