Christian priest defends gay people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ziggy Stardust said:
Then I'm afraid it's you who better either stay indoors or simply ignore it, because as it is, you can't forbid them to show public displays of affection either.

Ultimately those are the options you are giving yourself, and they are limiting.
However, If I had it my way, I would make homosexual public displays of affection illegal.

CivGeneral said:
However, If I had it my way, I would make homosexual public displays of affection a crime punishable between a fine to three months in jail :D.

Where's all that forgiveness stuff Jesus spoke about? Why are you throwing the first stone? Jesus spoke against that. He said that if somebody does something wrong, you should turn the other cheek and look inwards to be critical of yourself and something something. What happened to all that loving forgiveness that Jesus supposedly taught you?

Christ wouldn't imprison homosexuals.

CivGeneral said:
However, If I had it my way, I would make homosexual public displays of affection a crime punishable between a fine to three months in jail :D.
Well, lets thank Zeus you don't get to have it your way and let's pray to Thor you never will ;)

Turner said:
*Sigh* No, the only good thing for you would be to follow the one commandmant you have.

And you talk of hell for them...surely you must be destined to join them, since you can't follow through on the one simple commandmant your deity gave you.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA!I could care less about all this gay buisness and whether its rite or wrong or any of that crap, but you need to get yourself straight before you make yourself a laughing stock in front of christians, you can be forgiven of sins, no matter what, no repentance, well then you go to hell.

CivGeneral said:

Yet I'm sure you'd be a bit annoyed if someone did the same for, say, public prayer.

CivGeneral said:
Sorry, but I explicitly said that I find the attraction of men repulsive and disgusting. And I have whiped every shread of homosexual relations and ceaced all private activities that is related to bisexual tendencies.
Someone finding attraction to the opposite sex repulsive does not necessarily imply that they do not feel it. If anything people often seem to be more likely to be actively and vocally repelled by qualities they recognise in themselves and wish were not there.

CivGeneral said:
And I have whiped every shread of homosexual relations and ceaced all private activities that is related to bisexual tendencies.

Now this explains a lot.

You're bigotry is a form of self-hatred, probably because of guilt from your church or parents. You're a pretty confused person, it seems.

So, rather than argue your views on homosexuality, I now understand a lot more about why you act out w/ such rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom