[R&F] Christopher Tin's New Album based upon Civ VI Theme Song "Sogno di Volare"

The $2000 Abbey Road Experience is no longer available.

All five slots have been filled.

At least the theme for Civ Online is available to everyone who pledged in this campaign, even those who pledged $1.

Every dollar counts!

The $2000 Abbey Road Experience is no longer available.

All five slots have been filled.

At least the theme for Civ Online is available to everyone who pledged in this campaign, even those who pledged $1.

Every dollar counts!

That’s awesome. I’m glad those higher tiers are being filled. :)

Here's a preview of Song of the Mountain (the first stretch goal): https://www.kickstarter.com/project...opher-tin-baba-yetu-civilizatio/posts/2111891

As long as you pledge at least a dollar to it, you will get the song.

We CivFanatics need to have Christopher Tin beat Jeremy Soule as the most funded classically trained video game music composer on Kickstarter! Nuclear Gandhi > Arrow to the knee

Note: Tin did not pledge for Soule's project. Tin however did pledge for a Celtic Zelda project.

We only have 30 days remaining!

Last edited:
There's going to be a Kickstarter Live AMA hosted by Christopher Tin on February 14 at 11AM PST/2PM EST!

It's going to be huge!

My prediction is that this campaign will beat Jeremy Soule's in most funded Kickstarter project for original orchestral works by a video game composer.

I hope your campaign goes well @christophertin !

I noticed that none of Tin's previous two albums had music performed by a group indigenous to the Americas.

It would be great if the new album contains Native American/First Nations chanting.

The campaign reached the $100,000 mark!

Now, everyone who pledges in it gets not only the theme for Civ Online, but a Christmas carol in the style of Baba Yetu as well!

Hopefully it is better than the Star Wars Christmas special. Lol.

There's going to be a Kickstarter Live AMA hosted by Christopher Tin on February 14 at 11AM PST/2PM EST!

It's going to be huge!

My prediction is that this campaign will beat Jeremy Soule's in most funded Kickstarter project for original orchestral works by a video game composer.

I hope your campaign goes well @christophertin !

I do seem to be on the trajectory to surpass Jeremy yes, but possibly also to become the #1 classical music Kickstarter ever! (The top spot is actually held by an app that organizes classical music concerts in your living room. If I can reach $141k I'll take over the top spot!)

I do seem to be on the trajectory to surpass Jeremy yes, but possibly also to become the #1 classical music Kickstarter ever! (The top spot is actually held by an app that organizes classical music concerts in your living room. If I can reach $141k I'll take over the top spot!)
That is great Christopher!

I'm really hoping that this campaign will be the most funded classical music Kickstarter project in history (and set the bar high)!

That would be an excellent idea for a new stretch goal: become the most funded classical music Kickstarter project and all backers who pledge for at least a download of the third album would receive a Thank You T-Shirt (or similar).

I finally pledged in the campaign!

Someone pledged for the $10,000 VIP Lifetime Membership reward!

It means that thanks to that generous backer, everyone who backs in the campaign, even if it's $1, gets at least three songs.

See here: https://www.kickstarter.com/project...opher-tin-baba-yetu-civilizatio/posts/2117843

Christopher Tin just shot an arrow to Jeremy Soule's knee in order to become the second most funded classical music Kickstarter ever, thanks to David's generous $10,000 pledge.

We need at least $16,000 as of this post to become the most funded classical music Kickstarter ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Things are going well. I’d love to see it hit the $200k mark. :)

See here: https://www.kickstarter.com/project...opher-tin-baba-yetu-civilizatio/posts/2117843

New stretch goals have been revealed:
  • $140,000: a piece in Welsh called 'Adain Can', which was premiered on TV when I was a judge on the Welsh TV show 'Cor Cymru'.
  • $160,000: a piece called 'Silver Wing', from a poem by Emily Dickinson, originally premiered at the Forbidden City in Beijing.
  • $180,000: TBD new piece... (possibly in English or Korean)
  • $200,000: at long last... vinyl for 'To Shiver the Sky'!
  • ... and beyond that: surround Blu-Ray for 'To Shiver the Sky', and vinyl and surround releases for 'Calling All Dawns' and 'The Drop That Contained the Sea'!

Neat! That’s some great stretch goals!

Top Bottom