[R&F] Christopher Tin's New Album based upon Civ VI Theme Song "Sogno di Volare"

Christopher didn't specify what version of English or Korean for the $180,000 goal. It could be in Elizabethan English, Anglo-Saxon, Ebonics, Jamaican Patois, Singlish, or even Konglish.

@God of Kings, that's awesome! Reminds me of my attendance of a Distant Worlds concert in the city. I was a big Final Fantasy fan back in the day.

Almost to $136k. 18 days left. Things are progressing nicely. :)

In other news, see here: https://www.kickstarter.com/project...opher-tin-baba-yetu-civilizatio/posts/2121468

There's now 7 more Abbey Road spots, but with two spots for the Commissioner removed (since apparently, nobody pledged for the Commissioner position).

Given that Christopher has to book an extra day at Abbey Road to accommodate the stretch goals, he was able to add in more Abbey Road spots (and because they are very popular).

I would like to know if Christopher and Nobuo are friends.
Apparently Christopher Tin and Austin Wintory are, since Austin Wintory shared the Kickstarter on his Facebook page the other day. :)

That’s a big milestone. :)

Hoping they get to $200k.

FYI, I've never met Uematsu-San... I don't know most of the Japanese game composers. But I do know most of the American/European ones! We're all pretty friendly.

Now, Silver Wing is available to all backers!
This piece is a setting of one of Emily Dickinson's poems featured in Civ VI. Here's the whole thing:

A Bird, came down the Walk -
He did not know I saw -
He bit an Angle Worm in halves
And ate the fellow, raw,

And then, he drank a Dew
From a convenient Grass -
And then hopped sidewise to the Wall
To let a Beetle pass -

He glanced with rapid eyes,
That hurried all abroad -
They looked like frightened Beads, I thought,
He stirred his Velvet Head. -

Like one in danger, Cautious,
I offered him a Crumb,
And he unrolled his feathers,
And rowed him softer Home -

Than Oars divide the Ocean,
Too silver for a seam,
Or Butterflies, off Banks of Noon,
Leap, plashless as they swim.

I love Emily Dickinson. :D

I would like to know how Emily Dickinson's poem can be translated to song with powerful instrumentals.

Tin's rendition would do great justice to Dickinson.

Oh, and the final $10,000 reward has been taken.

Top Bottom