Chrisy15's Civilisations - The Fertile Crescent to the Cold War, and beyond!

When I invent time-travel, I'm going to go back and give Rousseau a PC with a link to that video.

Just pull all the presidents together, and show them what they will create...

When I invent time-travel, I'm going to go back and give Rousseau a PC with a link to that video.

He's certainly going to be a solitary walker after that one...

Hotfix update to prepare Cyrus for the upcoming Claims move from CID to RTR. Should be savegame compatiable.

Well, I know you said it is not needed. But this is Cyrus' civ icon, in case you ever need it in the future.

Spoiler :

or

About the art that you needed, I start making Cyrus' map.

Thanks! I thought Cyrus' flag looked far cooler than vanilla Persia's and so these will definitely be used for the proper split.

Anyway, Is there any civ you're planning or making? I can't find it anyway and someone could help you making those civ.

Right now I'm working on the RER triggers for Zwei, but after that I'm gonna try a Reagan America based around the Contras and the Afghan War - I've got most of the design settled, and it shouldn't be too similar to OW's Reagan; it could be a trouble coming up with unique art and colours for them, but that can be settled later.

(Oh, and sorry SuperWaffle - this should be the last civ that I'm gonna try and snipe from you)

:mischief::mischief::mischief:

I have all the info you need, if you want it :p
Spoiler Blackmail :

Where's Senshi's Byzantium? Don't make Senshi's Byzantium.

:mischief::mischief::mischief:

I have all the info you need, if you want it :p
Spoiler Blackmail :

Where's Senshi's Byzantium? Don't make Senshi's Byzantium.

Regarding BRthage (Yes? No?), I thought of stealing borrowing VV's dual leader system, and having the leader switch between incompetent Hannibal and almighty Cossack. I'm just generally annoyed by the fact that I realised my old UA wouldn't work as I was adding that row to the list.

Hmm... Are we going to be reserving 2 slots in the MKIII?

Regarding BRthage (Yes? No?), I thought of stealing borrowing VV's dual leader system, and having the leader switch between incompetent Hannibal and almighty Cossack. I'm just generally annoyed by the fact that I realised my old UA wouldn't work as I was adding that row to the list.

Hmm... Are we going to be reserving 2 slots in the MKIII?

Could work, could work. Although I sincerely doubt any fictional civ will appear in MkIII and I'm tired of seeing Carthage.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if everyone on /r/civbattleroyale demands a civ for themself if this is released *cough*stillhealingfromCBRBR*cough*

Could work, could work. Although I sincerely doubt any fictional civ will appear in MkIII and I'm tired of seeing Carthage.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if everyone on /r/civbattleroyale demands a civ for themself if this is released *cough*stillhealingfromCBRBR*cough*

I'll think about BRthage for a while, but I currently have higher priorities (like beating 3 people to the Persia split :/)

I guess Dido is out then?

I don't know, I don't particularly care for North Africa (or Europe, or the Middle East) so I haven't focused on them. JFD's Dido is pretty cool though.

Although I don't think it's right to talk about Mk. III choices when Mk. II is in full swing, especially not in a thread almost completely unrelated to it :p

Wasn't it discussed at reddit at some point to actually start a sub to discuss Mk. III stuff? I can see the reasons not to with the Mk. II still going on and all, but maybe it would be more suitable to just start a thread here for informal talks about the matter.

Wasn't it discussed at reddit at some point to actually start a sub to discuss Mk. III stuff? I can see the reasons not to with the Mk. II still going on and all, but maybe it would be more suitable to just start a thread here for informal talks about the matter.

Hooray, another CBR subreddit dead within a week :p

Howsabouts we wait until TPangs' computer crashes Mk II ends first? :p

How about just copy code and icons from Kingdom of the Don :p
and I don't mind making a map for them soon.... after EVE trial account expire and after I finish about 5 maps for myself and everyone I promised....

Hooray, another CBR subreddit dead within a week :p

Howsabouts we wait until TPangs' computer crashes Mk II ends first? :p

Anyway. I just remembered I suppose to finish Cyrus' Persia map few weeks ago. :/

I saw you added the Sassanids to the Unreleased Civilizations page. I've already made an icon for them; if you'd like to use it, just let me know and I'll give you the alpha and colors (or for the latter, if you'd prefer a different color scheme, I'll recolor it).

How about just copy code and icons from Kingdom of the Don :p
and I don't mind making a map for them soon.... after EVE trial account expire and after I finish about 5 maps for myself and everyone I promised....

Anyway. I just remembered I suppose to finish Cyrus' Persia map few weeks ago. :/

I saw you added the Sassanids to the Unreleased Civilizations page. I've already made an icon for them; if you'd like to use it, just let me know and I'll give you the alpha and colors (or for the latter, if you'd prefer a different color scheme, I'll recolor it).

@Poom
"Would you like to make a trade agreement with England?"

Art | Civ Designs

Have you ever wanted to draw a camel...

@Klisz
That icon looks good - do you know if the guy who you made it for is still using it? If so, it'd be respectful to recolour it.

@Klisz
That icon looks good - do you know if the guy who you made it for is still using it? If so, it'd be respectful to recolour it.

I didn't make it for anyone in particular - I just make icons for fun sometimes.

Top Bottom