Chrisy15's Civilisations - The Fertile Crescent to the Cold War, and beyond!

Both of your maps are really nice though, much better than the crappy one I did for myself :p

Maybe I should somehow trick Kerfuffle into making me one...

You only need to leave a trail of fried chicken leading to a computer with photoshop open and everything will fall into place :yumyum:

Though, I'm quite busy atm but I could get around to such requests in maybe a month (or two)

Eh - yours looks a heck of a lot better than mine anyway. When I had the idea of using YnAEMP, I didn't consider the fact that I'd have to snipping tool the map in the bottom right...

I actually never considered placing the civs and their cities in the actual YnAEMP map in-game and basing the world map off it, so nice idea! (Would have made placing them hexes a lot easier :crazyeye:). I didn't think of it before but what if you based the map off of the end-game replays instead of the minimap? You could get a good resolution with it as well

I actually never considered placing the civs and their cities in the actual YnAEMP map in-game and basing the world map off it, so nice idea! (Would have made placing them hexes a lot easier :crazyeye:). I didn't think of it before but what if you based the map off of the end-game replays instead of the minimap? You could get a good resolution with it as well

I recall thinking of using the replay, and then deciding to do otherwise; I can't remember what the reason for not using it was, though, so I'll give it another shot next time I need to update it.

I recall thinking of using the replay, and then deciding to do otherwise; I can't remember what the reason for not using it was, though, so I'll give it another shot next time I need to update it.

Replay shows borders on water so that would probably make me not want to use it.

South Korea under Park Chung-hee

Subscribe (v7) (New Download)

Yup, I still exist :p

SKorea's been completely reworked to be better representative of Park's rule and of the Third Republic. Since the planets just happened to align, I was also able to joint-release this update/repost with Uighur_Caesar's North Korea - check it out!

And as the more observant of you may have noticed, a significantly prettier Cyrus has entered the Civ Battle Royale MKIII - so expect that update soon!

Does this mean that the Persia split-thingy on the wiki is still around?

Yes, Achaemenid split is coming Soontm, and other Persias (Qajars and Sassanids) will come later.

Hey, I always kinda found Iran during the industrial age an interesting subject and I was wondering, could I in any way help with the Qajar dynasty if you are still willing to create the mod? Something like art or design if it is still not shaped (but I understand if you want to do the design yourself since it is the funnest part of creating a mod a lot of the times), I have read quite a lot about their history after Mohammad Khan. I am not a writer though :blush:

Hey, I always kinda found Iran during the industrial age an interesting subject and I was wondering, could I in any way help with the Qajar dynasty if you are still willing to create the mod? Something like art or design if it is still not shaped (but I understand if you want to do the design yourself since it is the funnest part of creating a mod a lot of the times), I have read quite a lot about their history after Mohammad Khan. I am not a writer though :blush:

Qajars are probably gonna be the next Civ 5 civ I work on, but they'll likely be after Cyrus v3 and some work towards Civ 6 Persias, both of which will be after April-Fools-That-Isn't-Gonna-Come-Out-On-April-Fools and all of which are requiring me to get round to working on modding :p

Tl;dr art would be appreciated, but I'm nowhere near a position to start asking for it yet (so don't go guilt tripping me into working on them :p)

Cyrus updated to fix issues encountered when not using JFDDLC.

Cyrus update to fix issues with CulDiv v16, although I'm worried Steam's playing up so I'd highly recommend using direct download instead.

[EDIT] Finally got it to work, although direct download is of course still better anyway :p

Last edited:
Iroquois updated to fix issue with unit sound and UB typo.

Iroquois updated to fix Decisions error and to add support for Suk's Events. If you have both Suk's and CP Events enabled you'll receive two popups, but the effect will only be applied once, so don't worry about that :p

Top Bottom