Chronicles of Mankind

PKSRoman

Warlord
Yo!.

So i downloaded the mod and everything started pretty well, i was able to load it but the moment i want to start a match the game just shuts down without any error message. It's always at the loading screen when we see the "initializing" message

same here, i too today cant run your mod
edit: chronicles_perfectworld is broken, chronicles_smartmap is ok

Last edited:

Sacro

Chieftain
same here, i too today cant run your mod
edit: chronicles_perfectworld is broken, chronicles_smartmap is ok

I can confirm that i started a game whitout using chronicles,perfectworld and it worked!.
Also i can't find "chronicles_smartmap" option at all :(

Edit: I was able to find the option in the custom game mode

Last edited:

<Nexus>

Traveler of the Multiverse
Both scripts worked for me the last time I checked. IIRC size does matter: too small or too big did crash the the game for me.
What size did you try to play on?
Actually I cannot test anything now, because I'm away from my modding PC.

Sacro

Chieftain
In my case i was using the large option for the world. I haven't try with the other ones

edit: I tried all the map sizes but none of them worked for me

Last edited:

<Nexus>

mezoamerican temples bring unhappines
It replaces Fire pit and Altar. Those provide :) too but since they are replaced, the hint shows that you both gain and lose :)
It works as it should though it looks strange at first.

giorgio1234

Chieftain
This is not just correct, IMHO.
+1:) is not the same as -1:mad:, although for most gameplay dynamics the two things can be considered equivalent.
So the final effect of +1:) and -1:), due to buildings replacement, should be null, not +1:) and +1:mad:

giorgio1234

Chieftain
Loosing a building with +1:) is equal to getting a +1 :mad: building. In the end it is the same. There's no bug in this part.

No, it's not the same, as I wrote in my previous message.

In example, from a starting situation of 30:) and 20:mad:, loosing a ;) leads to 29:) and 20:mad:, while getting a :mad: leads to 30:) and 21:mad:
This is probably equal for most gameplay dynamics, but it's not the same (could be different, i.e., with buildings that add/remove % of :) or :mad:).

In any case, I think that the tooltip should show what it will happen in the game, in order to avoid misunderstanding.

PKSRoman

Warlord
Good catch! Thanks! I'll see into it...
i play in new dawn since 1030 version so rather its well-known bug
i remember days when "dark age" event was bugged and locked the game on 1 :food: per tile pernament ;)
biggest bugs were reapired but still in my opinion v 1091 is repaired on ~40-60% of all what should be

<Nexus>

i play in new dawn since 1030 version so rather its well-known bug
That's true. We just never gave it a thought I guess.
i remember days when "dark age" event was bugged and locked the game on 1 :food: per tile pernament ;)
Err... Do you mean, you had a dark ages event? :eek: I thought I had successfully disabled that :shifty:

PKSRoman

Warlord
Err... Do you mean, you had a dark ages event? :eek: I thought I had successfully disabled that
haha, of course that i had, i like this event btw dont change that
thx that you repair that +1:food: per tile bug - it was repaired in version 1050? 1066 problay..

Sacro

Chieftain
So, sorry for the noob question but how can you raze cities in this mod?. I was only able to do it against the barbarian settlements but not against the other enemy civs

Top Bottom