1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Chuck Norris Unit

Discussion in 'Civ - Ideas & Suggestions' started by JoshuaOst, Jan 21, 2006.

1. JoshuaOst

JoshuaOst Chieftain

"The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn."
    -http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/index.html
    I was reading these Chuck Norris Facts and found this one involving Civilization 4. Now I really want a Chuck Norris unit.

2. Formula Juan

Formula Juan Chieftain

... a mix of Civilization 4 and Walker Texas Ranger ? I want to see what it will look like to... :lol: :lol:

PS: Very funny the Chuck Norris Facts :goodjob:

3. Joshua22

Joshua22 Chieftain

Hehe, that was funny.... a Chuck Norris unit :crazyeye:

/quote: "The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain..." :goodjob:

4. Xanthra

Xanthra Chieftain

Lol, thats too funny, those CN jokes are good side splitters.

5. sligo

sligo Warlord

You know, it would be cool to add "Great warrior" to the great people list. So, not as powerful as old Chuckie, but an elite commando or general or something. A general, when stacked with other units, increases healing rates and strength. A commando would mimic another unit of a specified type but would automatically have 3 promotions over and above their normal promotions the game provides.