Chungsu Logo/Colors are confirmed... they still s**k in the final version!

RisingSun

Chieftain
Hi all! :)

Leaving aside the obvious "why couldn't they go for a blue/red color scheme complementary to North Sea Alliance" complaint...

...how come the logo looks to unfinished? Have a look at it. Every other logo has a nice glow/background gradient to it, the Korea one seems made in Paint in like 5 minutes. By a blind kid. In a coma.

Come on! I hope the rest of the game doesn't look so unfinished... :(

Comments?

Honestly? I don't mind the logo at all. It seems to me like there is a gradient in the recent livestream, just one that goes in one direction from top to bottom instead of radiating outwards from the center, which is almost fitting for the underwater background. So I can't agree with you there.

AS for the colors, I'll have to play in person to finalize my opinion, but for now, it's not so bad that I can't tell the difference, although I can understand why some people might not be able to.

Mate, I am playing the game right now. Just downloaded from Steam. I like in the UK. :D

There is *no* gradient at all, had a look with Photoshop. I wonder why they had to rush that poor thing so much.

Every other logo has a nice glow/background gradient to it.

It just looks unfinished, really. But well, maybe they were short of time I guess. I just wonder why break the style of those icons, when they look so nice... :)

Every other logo has a nice glow/background gradient to it.

It just looks unfinished, really. But well, maybe they were short of time I guess. I just wonder why break the style of those icons, when they look so nice... :)

There's a difference between an unfinished logo and a polished logo.

Colors are final and altough I think the blue needs to be brighter for the city banners (but isn't Brasila very green mostly and not blue?) I'm sure they're going to give the Chengsu logo a quick run through to adapt them, but that doesn't mean they are going to change the colors.

We have also only seen a second hand and most recording software probably missed the details (it is such a tiny detail) of the logo.

Guys, let me make this clear: I AM PLAYING THE GAME NOW.

No videos here, but the real deal! :D

Guys, let me make this clear: I AM PLAYING THE GAME NOW.

No videos here, but the real deal! :D
Some kind of proof would be nice. That should not be possible: it's not even midnight in the UK.

Here's what McDonough had to say about the colors:

Haven't heard that about the Chungsu color. That's good feedback, though, thanks!

Not sure if that means they'll do something about it though.

Here's what McDonough had to say about the colors:

Not sure if that means they'll do something about it though.

These guys must be REALLY focused to miss the War Score issue and the fact two factions are almost exactly the same shade. Maybe they never had the two together during any test games.....:lol:

Man, I wish they would have done a worldwide release. (I know, Asia and UK usuall get screwed so turnabout is fair play).

I had Brasilia and Chengsu, they're cities look identical that's rally bad, I'd say they'll change it in a patch though.

If they don't then a mod eventually will.

It's baffling that this didn't occur to them even once.

I have a hard time telling them apart because I use a program that dims and redens the colors in the night time (good for your sleep) but with the redder color is very hard to tell them apart! So please change!

Top Bottom