Cirque du Soleil in T-minus 2 hours.

Grrr, I'm totally envious now! I would love to see it live at some point i the future, too. :)

I can officially recommend it now :D World class stuff - you won't get the chance to see acts like it often...

Quidam was a bit lacking in the FfH music department - just "Let me Fall" (the old theme from the Light/Fire era). It more than made up for it in the defying-the-laws-of-physics department though...

FfH music? Am I missing something here? 0.o

No I mean are they purposefully playing FFh2 music, or did FFH2 get music that they just happen to be playing, or did FFH2 copy them? It would be REALLY cool if they purposefully picked songs because FFH2 played them. XD

At least FFh has good taste. ;3

No I mean are they purposefully playing FFh2 music, or did FFH2 get music that they just happen to be playing, or did FFH2 copy them? It would be REALLY cool if they purposefully picked songs because FFH2 played them. XD

Wow. I guess some people really do live in their own world.

I can officially recommend it now :D World class stuff - you won't get the chance to see acts like it often...

Quidam was a bit lacking in the FfH music department - just "Let me Fall" (the old theme from the Light/Fire era). It more than made up for it in the defying-the-laws-of-physics department though...

Very cool. I havent seen Quidam. I did go see Believe last friday (its put on by Cirque and Criss Angel). It was pretty cool, not my favorite (that would be Ka), but worth seeing.

Of course I was most disappointed to find out that Believe doesnt have a soundtrack available yet!!!

And yes, cirque inspires not only the sound of FfH but a lot of the mod itself. You would be surprised at how many cirque pictures I pull out as reference for seZ. Most recently seZ asked what a Balseraph archer would look like and suggested that only a Balseraph archer would have a target on his chest.

And yes, cirque inspires not only the sound of FfH but a lot of the mod itself. You would be surprised at how many cirque pictures I pull out as reference for seZ. Most recently seZ asked what a Balseraph archer would look like and suggested that only a Balseraph archer would have a target on his chest.

I actually thought a lot of the Balseraph flavour might be Quidam inspired. "Boum Boum" fits a Perpentach like role - a crazy but cowardly bully, prone to the unexpected. "Zoey" likewise is an integral part of the weirdness, but has an innocent quality, which is vaguely reminiscent of Keelyn (though Keelyn is evil, she just doesn't really understand why the rest of the world is so dull).

We have actually bought DVDs of several other performances on the strength of this one though - given how unlikely it is we'll get to see them live in the near future. Don't think we have Ka though, so will keep an eye out for that...

Top Bottom